Dr. D. William C. Johnston

Rate Dr. D. William C. Johnston

Dr. D. William C. Johnston's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Johnston has been my orthopedic surgeon, he has been seeing me since 1995, in 2002 he did a full right hip replacement, in 2005 he did a left knee replacement, in 2006 he replaced my left hip. We have had a lot of time together, with all of these surgeries. Dr Wm. (Bill) Johnston is one of the finest Doctors in Alberta, I see him once a year, and I hope that I can continue to see him for many more. He is surely a very professional and caring Doctor with compassion for the folks he treats.Words cannot express how GREAT THIS DOCTOR IS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

Dr. william Johnston is a great Doctor. From my first visit in his office, to the operating room, and post surgery followup he was polite, respectful, knowledgeable and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

The most important thing in a relationship with your Doctor, is the same for your Marriage. Trust is the keyword here. I trust Dr. Johnston uneqevalently. I have had both knees replaced, two complete, knee revisions, a washout and liner change, and a superbug that put me in bed for 21/2 months, and a total of almost 5 months away from work. I just hope he does not retire before me. Thank you Dr. Johnston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr. Johnston replaced both my hips and always inspired a feeling of confidence before performing a first-class operation on both hips. I was swimming and cycling within a couple of months of both operations. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Had full right hip replacement in 2001. Dr. Johnston's surgical work was excellent. Pain free and walking normally for 11 years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Has replaced both my hips over last 14 years. Neither were simple surgeries. I was provided a very thorough explanation of procedure and risks. Very good follow up visits from Dr. in hospital - early a.m.! Great results - without pain for the first time in decades. Very knowledgeable and skilled. Students involved, mentored by Dr. Johnston, were also very good. No hesitation in recommending this skilled Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Had knee replacement and experience overall with Dr. Johnston was very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

He is a very knowledgeable and highly skilled dr. Did my hammertoe surgery, it was very successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

Right hip replacement in 2003. Very successful and I was fortunate to be referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1583379].votes_count ]]