Dr. Francis E. Harrington

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Francis E. Harrington has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 2518760

02/01/13 1 2 1 2 I truly feel sorry for any of his current patients and the lack of respect he shows toward his chosen profession, as well as his patients. My first interaction with this office happened to be the day after a holiday - I called to make an appointment, to which the man who answered the phone...turns out to be Dr. Harrington... responded "Its the day after a holiday - don't you know we are busy!! Call another time!" After which he hung up on me! I ended up going to see him anyway for my appointment and as I suspected, his social skills left me in shock and awe (not positive). I would rather wait in the ER than interact with him or his office again.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1230522
17/08/10 5 4 5 5 He is fantastic! He takes you VERY seriously about everything you say. Was a pharmacist, so he is Super Knowledgeable! Old fashioned family doctor- love him!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1199650
30/06/10 5 4 5 4 Dr. Harrington is an old fashioned family doctor -(internist) - caring, understanding, helpful, skillful and bright. I am a retred physician and he is fortunately (for me) my doctor. I would recommend his office without reservation.
Insurance: Medicare