Dr. Francis E. Harrington

Rate Dr. Francis E. Harrington

Dr. Francis E. Harrington's Ratings

I truly feel sorry for any of his current patients and the lack of respect he shows toward his chosen profession, as well as his patients. My first interaction with this office happened to be the day after a holiday - I called to make an appointment, to which the man who answered the phone...turns out to be Dr. Harrington... responded "Its the day after a holiday - don't you know we are busy!! Call another time!" After which he hung up on me! I ended up going to see him anyway for my appointment and as I suspected, his social skills left me in shock and awe (not positive). I would rather wait in the ER than interact with him or his office again.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

He is fantastic! He takes you VERY seriously about everything you say. Was a pharmacist, so he is Super Knowledgeable! Old fashioned family doctor- love him!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Harrington is an old fashioned family doctor -(internist) - caring, understanding, helpful, skillful and bright. I am a retred physician and he is fortunately (for me) my doctor. I would recommend his office without reservation.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag