You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth Pace

Dr. Kenneth Pace's Ratings

Dr Pace is the best! I had complications from surgery with another urologist, and he fixed me up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

My mother was called in for a kidney transplant, performed by Dr Pace. He was wonderful! She was so nervous before the operation and he put her at ease. I was so nervous waiting, and he took the time to speak to me after. She has done great and is no longer on dialysis. Thank you Dr Pace!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Really pleased with his care. Everything from diagnosis to treatment to care afterwards was excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Pace took a lot of time to explain my urology problem with me. I had seen two other urologists, but he was the first one who went through the problem and options to fix it. His office staff were friendly and helpful, and when I had surgery everything went really well. I couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

For years, I suffered from neck pain. Dr. Pace's treatment has given me freedom from pain. My life is so much better now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Dr. Pace was my surgeon for a kidney donation several years ago, and he was fantastic. As a physician myself, I'm very sensitive to how we come across to patients, and Dr. Pace was personable, patient, and didn't rush through the appointment as many surgeons tend to do. His clinics are a bit busy, and sometimes there can be a wait, but he's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

I saw Dr Pace because a lump was found on my kidney. He arranged a bunch of tests and then did robotic surgery to take out the cancer leaving behind 90% of my kidney. It was very stressful but he took the time to talk things over with me and my family. His office was great and very helpful organizing everything. I recommend him very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Dr. Pace who conducted my surgery. Going into to this procedure, I felt very nervous, uncertain and scared as to what to expect. I was extremly pleased at Dr. Pace's ability to help me feel relaxed and inform me on what I needed to know. His warm nature and charismatic nature truly helped to reassure me that I was in good hands. I just wanted to say thanks to both Dr. Pace and his staff for their professionalism and expression of care. I would highly recommend him to anyone else that wants to experience good care from a well experienced surgeon.Stanford Bailey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

Great doctor, very patient. Nice staff. We are glad to have him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1584146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

An excellent doctor. He is helpful, pleasant and very caring. His secretary is punctual and has made every effort to contact me on every issue. Bladder and urinary tract infections are never fun and without Dr Pace healing hands, I hate to imagine where I'd be today. Dr Pace is tops in my book!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1584145].votes_count ]]