Dr. Kenneth Pace

Dr. Kenneth Pace

Rate Dr. Kenneth Pace

Dr. Kenneth Pace's Ratings

Dr. Pace was my surgeon for a kidney donation several years ago, and he was fantastic. As a physician myself, I'm very sensitive to how we come across to patients, and Dr. Pace was personable, patient, and didn't rush through the appointment as many surgeons tend to do. His clinics are a bit busy, and sometimes there can be a wait, but he's worth it.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr Pace because a lump was found on my kidney. He arranged a bunch of tests and then did robotic surgery to take out the cancer leaving behind 90% of my kidney. It was very stressful but he took the time to talk things over with me and my family. His office was great and very helpful organizing everything. I recommend him very much.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Dr. Pace who conducted my surgery. Going into to this procedure, I felt very nervous, uncertain and scared as to what to expect. I was extremly pleased at Dr. Pace's ability to help me feel relaxed and inform me on what I needed to know. His warm nature and charismatic nature truly helped to reassure me that I was in good hands. I just wanted to say thanks to both Dr. Pace and his staff for their professionalism and expression of care. I would highly recommend him to anyone else that wants to experience good care from a well experienced surgeon.Stanford Bailey

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, very patient. Nice staff. We are glad to have him as a doctor.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

An excellent doctor. He is helpful, pleasant and very caring. His secretary is punctual and has made every effort to contact me on every issue. Bladder and urinary tract infections are never fun and without Dr Pace healing hands, I hate to imagine where I'd be today. Dr Pace is tops in my book!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

I really liked him. He's professional, approachable, no nonsense, and he has the ability to explain things to you without talking down to you. I think he likes his job.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr Pace really fxed my at the time 86 year old grandfather's problem. He did it with in 3 months of seeing him and the problem should have come but thank GOD it has not. Molly

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pace is the worst Doctor I have ever been to. He's dismissive and completely uncaring. He seemed to know nothing about my problem, which turned out to something severe, but he kept on reassuring me that it was nothing and refused to do any diagnostic tests. Its deplorable the way he conducts himself. I strongly recommend anyone who has been referred to Dr. Pace to quickly find another physician.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

This past summer I under went a 5 1/2 hr surgery. The doctor was very informative and willing to answer any questions that I asked. During my hospital stay if Dr Pace was unable to see me there where many Dr's who worked under him who covered his cases and would come in daily to see me. My follow up appointments where always on time or earlier which got me on the road home faster. I also would like to comment on his wonderful secretary who was so helpful in getting me into to see the Dr so quickly. She answered my phone messages promptly and with a pleasant helpful manner. The Preop, OR and Postop staff where very professional and willing to answer any questions I needed answered. Thanks to everyone for my speedy recovery.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kenneth Pace is very patient in listening to my kidney cyst concerns, he responds to inquiries promptly and assures you that he will look into your concerns, which he really does. He removed my kidney cyst. Im still under his constant care for follow-up monitoring. He seems very knowledgeable, techy, views ct scan result in his computer & explains it well to his patient. In short, he doesn't rely solely on the technicians interpretation/misinterpretation of results. He has a charismatic smile & an efficient secretary, Marketa. The nursing staff at the st. mike's O.R. are very attentive too, especially when i was chilling right after the surgery- the O.R. nurse immediately warmed me up. I just wish that a lot of doctors are like KP.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag