Dr. Kenneth Pace

Rate Dr. Kenneth Pace

Dr. Kenneth Pace's Ratings

Dr. Pace took a lot of time to explain my urology problem with me. I had seen two other urologists, but he was the first one who went through the problem and options to fix it. His office staff were friendly and helpful, and when I had surgery everything went really well. I couldn't be happier!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

For years, I suffered from neck pain. Dr. Pace's treatment has given me freedom from pain. My life is so much better now!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pace was my surgeon for a kidney donation several years ago, and he was fantastic. As a physician myself, I'm very sensitive to how we come across to patients, and Dr. Pace was personable, patient, and didn't rush through the appointment as many surgeons tend to do. His clinics are a bit busy, and sometimes there can be a wait, but he's worth it.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr Pace because a lump was found on my kidney. He arranged a bunch of tests and then did robotic surgery to take out the cancer leaving behind 90% of my kidney. It was very stressful but he took the time to talk things over with me and my family. His office was great and very helpful organizing everything. I recommend him very much.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Dr. Pace who conducted my surgery. Going into to this procedure, I felt very nervous, uncertain and scared as to what to expect. I was extremly pleased at Dr. Pace's ability to help me feel relaxed and inform me on what I needed to know. His warm nature and charismatic nature truly helped to reassure me that I was in good hands. I just wanted to say thanks to both Dr. Pace and his staff for their professionalism and expression of care. I would highly recommend him to anyone else that wants to experience good care from a well experienced surgeon.Stanford Bailey

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, very patient. Nice staff. We are glad to have him as a doctor.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

An excellent doctor. He is helpful, pleasant and very caring. His secretary is punctual and has made every effort to contact me on every issue. Bladder and urinary tract infections are never fun and without Dr Pace healing hands, I hate to imagine where I'd be today. Dr Pace is tops in my book!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

I really liked him. He's professional, approachable, no nonsense, and he has the ability to explain things to you without talking down to you. I think he likes his job.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr Pace really fxed my at the time 86 year old grandfather's problem. He did it with in 3 months of seeing him and the problem should have come but thank GOD it has not. Molly

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pace is the worst Doctor I have ever been to. He's dismissive and completely uncaring. He seemed to know nothing about my problem, which turned out to something severe, but he kept on reassuring me that it was nothing and refused to do any diagnostic tests. Its deplorable the way he conducts himself. I strongly recommend anyone who has been referred to Dr. Pace to quickly find another physician.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag