Rate Dr. MOHAMED O. Jeroudi

Dr. MOHAMED O. Jeroudi's Ratings

Dr. Jeroudi is giving free medical to my husband for three years, he's helping the low income and poor patients, Doctor Jeroudi doesn't make any difference between insured and non insured patients is giving all his time, skill and knowledge to the patient. I cannot pay him with monney but I am paying with prayer. May God Bless him and his family.

Submitted July 20, 2009 | flag

Great doctor. Found 95% blockage to my legs, put in two stents ... he keeps a good eye on me. Performed two heart caths on me - very successfully! Highly recommend him.

Submitted June 24, 2009 | flag

He is a good dr but he treated my family member awful. Had them in the cath lab w/no anestetic, they ran out was his excuse. Told sis she could be seen anytime but won't return calls or see her now. Messed up her leg (it swells all the time) putting in 2nd stent. Claims he did nothing wrong.

Submitted July 20, 2006 | flag