Rate Dr. Gary D. Sladek

Dr. Gary D. Sladek's Ratings

Dr.Sladek is very knowledgeable physician. However, his staff makes it incredibly inconvenient to see him and not a pleasant experience. The lady up front is just down right nasty. Can't imagine why someone would put this person at the front as the first experience of a clinical practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Sladek for over 20 years. Personally I like his gentle personality and find that I receive his full attention. We regularly discuss treatment options and he spends the time explaining the different medications and their effects. I would recommend anyone with R.A. to see Dr. Sladek. The office manager Mimi will treat you with the respect you treat her with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2386422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Sladek is very laid back and is slow to speak. While he may be knowledgable, you really have to wait or prime him to speak. His office mgr Mimi is terrible and mean. Does not have a personality for people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2386421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Gary D Sladek is a very good doctor, professional and must importand he listend to his patient's, Im been going to his office for 2 years and Im very happy with all treaments...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2386420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I saw Dr. Sladek and he see me disinterested in my results. Nevertheless his receptionist Mimi is downright rude and disrespectful. I will NEVER return to the office thanks to her! I called to have my results faxed over to another rheumatologist and she simply mimicked me caking her the results staying that she was busy and that she'd fax over the results when she felt like it. After countless calls and a 2 hr wait I had to cancel my appt with the other rhematologist. Dr. Sladek is losing many patients due to rude nasty customer service lacking Mimi. She doesn't even answer the phone correctly "hello can I help you?" No mention of her name or the office. PLEASE don't waste you time and money, find yourself a office with caring people; not rude careless service that makes you feel like a walking payment. All I can say is good luck if you have to deal with Mimi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][585783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr. Sladek is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor. He spent long time and explained what was going on with me. I was diagnosed with gout by my family doctor’s physician assistant about 10 months ago. I took pills to treat gout and I tried to avoid food not good for gout, stressfully watching what I eat for over 10 months. After see Dr. Sladek, he reviewed my blood test and told me that he needed to test more element in my bllod, and he cannot give a diagnotice based on testing one single elementtold. After received the test result, Dr. Sladek told me that I do not have gout! It is a relief for me, but also told me that I suffered over 10 months for nothing by seeing by my family doctor’s physician assistant. Everyone in the review saying Dr. Sladek’s front desk lady, Mimi is rude, but I do not have any problems with her. She treated me with professional courtesy, and her explanation was detail and friendly while I visited Dr. Sladek two times. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][585782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

I almost cancelled my appointment because of the rude, actually nasty demeanor of the receptionist when I called to make my first appointment. Amazing that almost all reviewers say the same thing. I witnessed her in action as I waited to see Dr. Sladek and every call seemed hateful. Dr. Sladek was kind, listened, advised, and spent a good amount of time with me. I very much liked his style. I will not hesitate to move on though if the receptionist aggravates me. I have enough pain not to want more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][585781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

Dr. Sladek is very knowledgable and proactive. He spends ample time explaining things. My only complaint is his receptionist. She is very abrupt and brash. When I call with issues she made it seem like I inconvenienced her. Also, she would look up my info and say well you need to do this or that, I thought she was a receptionist not a doctor. I only return because I really like Dr Sladek, but may want to consider how much the lack of frot desk customer service could effect his patient retention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][585780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

DR Sladek is a very caring soft spoken and knowledgable doctor. However, I have left his practice several times because of his front desk lady mimi. Dr. Sladek please send her to customer service relations classes! She can be rude and has no people skills!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][585779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

My husband is a patient of Dr. Sladek and he is excellent. Unfortunately we have to switch rheumatologists because Mimi his office secretary is the rudest person we have ever had to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][585778].votes_count ]]