Rate Dr. Anit T. Patel

Dr. Anit T. Patel's Ratings

Dr Patel is a very knowledgeable,caring and calm physician. He explained my situation and the need for surgery. I appreciated the fact that he understood my anxiety and treated me with respect.He is such a gentleman.Unfortunately, his front desk staff needs training in patient contact. They were more interested in personal things than accommodating patients needs. I found a couple of them very rude.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

I thought Dr. Patel was great. He explained everything carefully. Gave me as much time as I needed. I felt he is knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend him. His office staff could be a little better. They weren't bad, they could just be better.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

The wait time for Dr. Patel every time I visit is beyong rediculous. The last time I was in waiting room I waited over 45 minutes before leaving. The staff was very rude when I asked how much longer it would be. Decent Dr, but by far the worst customer service and wait. Waste of time visiting him, show up an hour late for your appointment so you will be on time. And the staff will act like its your fault they are running late.

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

I was suffering with dizziness for years and Dr. Patel finally diagnosed me correctly. He repositioned crystals in my ear and I am no longer dizzy. I recommend him highly.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Patel knew exactly what to do to relieve my chronic ear infections. He took time to listen and worked with me.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Patel did an amazing job with my tonsillectomy. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to do thorough examinations. His staff was a bit frustrating at times with trying to schedule my actual surgery, but other than that, I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag

I suffered from nasal polyps almost my entire life without anyone properly diagnosing me. When I met Dr. Patel, he diagnosed me and I underwent sinus surgery. Today I am able to breathe well out of my nose and it has had a big impact on my quality of life.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Patel was very knowledgable and compassionate about my problem. He took the time to explain exactly what my sleep apnea was and what the treatment options were. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2007 | flag