Rate Dr. Radu Traian Ilie-Haynes

Dr. Radu Traian Ilie-Haynes's Ratings

He is an excellent doctor, very caring and tenacious and highly regarded by his fellow doctors. After discovering some minor deficiencies in a demonstration stress test performed on me for the benefit of resident doctors, he insisted that I should be thoroughly examined by coronary specialists for possible heart disease. Much to my surprise I was found to be suffering from severe heart disease that required an IMMEDIATE quintuple heart bypass operation. Thanks to Dr. Ilie-Haines, many other excellent doctors and the Saskatchewan Health System I now recovering well and plan to be around for several more years.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

This doctor saved my life. I had a heart attacked with complications and definitely would have died. He is one of the best. Thanks retired RCMP officer and I am in my sixties. John Keyuk

Submitted Dec. 24, 2012 | flag

Doctor himself was ok, but receptionist is very rude. They do not check messages as often as they should, I had cancelled an appointment for my mother-in-law, they called her from the hospital a week later on test day, asking where she was, and doctor called and asked the same question! I called, left a message again, explaining that I had indeed called to cancel, the receptionist did call back, and was angry with me for calling the hospital, and other things that I didn't understand, because of her accent!!!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

He is a thorough, conscientious, internal medicine specialist. If you are seriously ill, there is no one better in P.A.

Submitted May 12, 2012 | flag

Excellent physician, one of the best doctor's I've ever been to.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

One of the best doctors I have ever been too. Very professional, caring, knowledgable, an expert in his field. Easy to communicate with, takes his time, excellent physician.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

Very rude. Hard to understand. Very demeaning to patient. If at all possible, won't ever go back to him. Impression he gave me was that he was the doctor and you did not question him.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag

My wife has a serious condition for which we were referred to Dr. Haynes. Both him and his receptionist have been very good. Dr. Haynes spent over an hour with us on our first visit and referred us for an MRI on an emergency basis. When things did not seem to be happening with the MRI bookiing it took only 1 call to his office and within hours we had a time scheduled. He called us at home a couple of times to see what was happening and showed sincere concern at all times. I do not expect a doctor to know everything about all things but he consulted with other specialists to get the best information he could. Overall I would rate Dr. Haynes medical practise very high. Just because a Doctor does not tell you what you want to hear does not mean he is incompetent!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

I found this doctor to be very rude and disrespectful..didn't want to hear what you had to say..He would ask a question then not listen to your answer or disagree with you..has no respect for other doctors..My doctor was keepiong me an extra day in hospital he came in 10 minutes later and said he was discharging me..when I told him my Dr. had been in and said I could stay another night he said no that there were sicker people then me and I should go hime.I refused so to make himself feel like the big man he discontinued my one treatment that had been ordered by my Dr..tried to tell him how I was feeling and he would say no this how you feel so this what I'm going to do..very intimidating did not feel comfortable with him at all..It was his way or no way..very rude

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

I am 23 years old and he has been awesome with my situation. He has been very quick and thorough and goes out of his way to make sure that nothing is missed. I still may not have a dignosis but at least we are closer to finding one.

Submitted May 7, 2008 | flag