Rate Dr. Mark Huang

Dr. Mark Huang's Ratings

Dr. Mark and his staff are phenomenal. I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Best dentist around by far. If anyone is looking for a new dentist, this is definitely the place to go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I have been going to Mark since he started his practice. He's the best! He makes going to the dentist fun, if that's possible........I always look forward to seeing all the staff there - they are great. He's silly and fun and at the same time, extremely knowledgeable. They all put you at ease and make you comfortable. Diana, his receptionist, is very funny and treats you like a friend. I can't say enough about Dr. Mark and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

We've been Dr.Mark's patients for a few years and always find he, his receptionist and chair sides to be number one. Dr.Mark is obviously very happy in his chosen profession and will sing to you or joke with you whenever you appear tense or not looking forward to a procedure. He certainly knows his craft and is polite, quick and I've never had a problem with his "needles"....no pain at all. Would never consider going anywhere else. He also treats many of our extended family at our suggestion and they all feel the same as we do. Great guy in the right job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Best dentist a person could have , he goes out of his way to help you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2011

a caring, intelligent, humorous and efficient dentist...i'm no longer afraid to see a dentist..tells you the truth...interesting man , perceptive, kind and dignified

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Have been going to Dr. Huang for years. You are the best Mark!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

I have 100% dental coverage plan, during my first time visit I provide my plan card, After the staff keep billing to me, I ask why, the staff no any explain, just keep billing to me, until now, I still don't understand what’s the charge for, why they billing to me, I went to the office ask the staff, no answers all, I agree, Dr. Mark Huang is nice Doctor, But his staff just damaged his image, didn't handle the customer satisfied, make customer think this office policy non-transparency, case handle ability very poor. I am thinking about to file a complain, I hope Dr. Mark Huang will see this comment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1584822].votes_count ]]