Dr. Stephen N. Schott

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Stephen N. Schott has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2887495
30/09/13 5 4 5 5 Doc Schott and the whole crew have been excellent for me for more years than I can remember.  Respond
RID: 2805107
22/08/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful phycian, wonderful man, very hardworking & devoted to his patients
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2770209
15/08/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Schott has been my Dr. for 10 years and I have always been treated wonderful. I like that I see a real doctor at EVERY visit. I have had to wait on occasion but I know if I had a serious issue that he would devote the extra time to me if needed. He orders any test that he feels necessary and truley is a wonderful man.
RID: 2740480

29/07/13 3 1 1 1 Dr. Stephan Schott has the most amazing children! His three daughters have put themselves through college without any help from him. Early this morning (7/29/13) his second child, who put herself through undergrad and graduated Magna****Lade, and just started dental school two weeks ago, had an emergency appendectomy. DOCTOR Schott refused to put her on his insurance. Most of this expense will come from her pocket unless she has generous donations. His response to helping his daughter is to “apply for Medicaid.” Do you want him to give you medical assistance?  See Responses
RID: 2551390
05/02/13 5 1 4 4 Like everything but the long wait. Apparently over books appts.  Respond
RID: 1490683
19/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Schott has been my doctor for 12 years. He takes extra time to answer my questions, orders all tests he feels are necessary to solve my problem. Dr.Schott is very caring and does not talk down to me like some doctors I have seen before. I have had to wait to be seen, but he always takes the necessary time and doesn't rush in and out. I like seeing a REAL doctor. The staff is wonderful about working me and my family in if we are sick.
RID: 1275372
20/10/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Schott is very thorough. He is cautious and runs tests that are indicated to rule out more serious problems. Dr. Schott is also personable and genuinely cares about his patients' health.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1141201
01/04/10 3 1 3 4 Extremely long wait...not puctual at all. Does not take peoples time into account.
RID: 1011161
16/10/09 5 5 5 5 I like Dr Schott, he is very knowledgable and listens to my concerns and he communicates with me in a clear manner.  Respond
RID: 1009235
14/10/09 5 3 5 5 Dr.Schott is an amazing doctor!!! My whole family goes to him and loves him. My son,3yrs old at the time, was going to another local doctor and he had a cyst on his eye. That doctor told me he would have to have surgery to have it removed. I was very worried because he was so young and would have to be put to sleep. I took him to Dr.Schott and he prescribed him some medicine and told me to watch it. The cyst went away. Dr.Schott has always been correct with everything he has told me. He also did my youngest sons circumcision and has been his doctor since the day he was born.The staff there is wonderful too. They always get me in even on a same day call in. And when I have had problems on the weeekend, Dr.Schott calls me back within minutes of him being paged. Dr.Schott and his staff are wondeful!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 413363
02/09/06 3 3 3 Doctor seems very caring, not arrogant & very careful with prescribing.  Respond
RID: 28075
12/04/06 3 5 4 Very kind, friendly receptionist, nurses make you feel like family members. Immaculate facility nicely decorated. Wait time usually reasonable, occasionally extended. Appointment ordinarily available same day. Doctor gracious, & without arrogance. Usually not hurried. Usually open to questions. Uses care in prescribing--not a pill-pusher. Very able in care of common illnesses & open to referral for more complicated cases.
See Responses
RID: 8018
05/06/05 3 1 1 Horrible doctor. Leaves you waiting on the table with a paper cover for an HOUR!! Does not do all the necessary tests. Will NEVER go back or TRUST again!  Respond
RID: 5688
22/02/05 5 5 5 He is the best doctor I have ever been to. I drive almost an hour just to go see him. Very smart and covers all corners. Great doctor!
Insurance: United Healthcare