Rate Dr. Stephen N. Schott

Dr. Stephen N. Schott's Ratings

Doc Schott and the whole crew have been excellent for me for more years than I can remember.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Wonderful phycian, wonderful man, very hardworking & devoted to his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Schott has been my Dr. for 10 years and I have always been treated wonderful. I like that I see a real doctor at EVERY visit. I have had to wait on occasion but I know if I had a serious issue that he would devote the extra time to me if needed. He orders any test that he feels necessary and truley is a wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Like everything but the long wait. Apparently over books appts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr.Schott has been my doctor for 12 years. He takes extra time to answer my questions, orders all tests he feels are necessary to solve my problem. Dr.Schott is very caring and does not talk down to me like some doctors I have seen before. I have had to wait to be seen, but he always takes the necessary time and doesn't rush in and out. I like seeing a REAL doctor. The staff is wonderful about working me and my family in if we are sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Schott is very thorough. He is cautious and runs tests that are indicated to rule out more serious problems. Dr. Schott is also personable and genuinely cares about his patients' health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

Extremely long wait...not puctual at all. Does not take peoples time into account.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

I like Dr Schott, he is very knowledgable and listens to my concerns and he communicates with me in a clear manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2009

Dr.Schott is an amazing doctor!!! My whole family goes to him and loves him. My son,3yrs old at the time, was going to another local doctor and he had a cyst on his eye. That doctor told me he would have to have surgery to have it removed. I was very worried because he was so young and would have to be put to sleep. I took him to Dr.Schott and he prescribed him some medicine and told me to watch it. The cyst went away. Dr.Schott has always been correct with everything he has told me. He also did my youngest sons circumcision and has been his doctor since the day he was born.The staff there is wonderful too. They always get me in even on a same day call in. And when I have had problems on the weeekend, Dr.Schott calls me back within minutes of him being paged. Dr.Schott and his staff are wondeful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2009

Doctor seems very caring, not arrogant & very careful with prescribing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129570].votes_count ]]