You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen N. Schott

Dr. Stephen N. Schott's Ratings

So rude! I called to book an appointment and the minute I mentioned tricare the woman hung up on me. I called back thinking it was an accident. I was treated with such disgust we are going somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2686276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

he has been my dr since 1995, would never consider someone else. maybe i do have to wait sometimes, but i am never rushed and i am ALWAYS worked in if needed. he took over my elderly parents health needs when they moved to clarksville and provided them caring service thru the remained of their lives. i have great confidence in him and know he will refer IMMEDIATELY if indicated. staff is awesome i trust them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Doc Schott and the whole crew have been excellent for me for more years than I can remember.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Wonderful phycian, wonderful man, very hardworking & devoted to his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Schott has been my Dr. for 10 years and I have always been treated wonderful. I like that I see a real doctor at EVERY visit. I have had to wait on occasion but I know if I had a serious issue that he would devote the extra time to me if needed. He orders any test that he feels necessary and truley is a wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Like everything but the long wait. Apparently over books appts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr.Schott has been my doctor for 12 years. He takes extra time to answer my questions, orders all tests he feels are necessary to solve my problem. Dr.Schott is very caring and does not talk down to me like some doctors I have seen before. I have had to wait to be seen, but he always takes the necessary time and doesn't rush in and out. I like seeing a REAL doctor. The staff is wonderful about working me and my family in if we are sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Schott is very thorough. He is cautious and runs tests that are indicated to rule out more serious problems. Dr. Schott is also personable and genuinely cares about his patients' health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

Extremely long wait...not puctual at all. Does not take peoples time into account.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

I like Dr Schott, he is very knowledgable and listens to my concerns and he communicates with me in a clear manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129572].votes_count ]]