Dr. Theresa A. Soroko

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Theresa A. Soroko has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pathologist-related: diseases, chemical pathology, forensic pathology, hematology pathology, neuropathology
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Theresa" to "Theresa A."
RID: 2920016
18/10/13 1 1 1 1 very disatisfied with care, bedside manner, compassion, and knowledge
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

06/03/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 802480
27/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Soroko diagnosed my infection as quickly as 1,2,3. I can attest that she is a brilliant physician filled with compassion and kindness. Dr. Soroko has been my physician for many years. I hold her in high esteem.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 655980
04/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Soroko is the best doctor I have ever had. She is extremely smart, very caring and kind, and very experienced. She saved my life and I am so grateful for her.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 99914
18/01/07 4 5 5 I first met Dr. Soroko in the ER hallway of Mountainside Hospital. I didn't know it at the time, but I was critically ill with pneumonia and septicemia. It is not an exaggeration to say that Dr. Soroko saved my life. Dr. Soroko also diagnosed that I have hypogammaglobulinemia and began 6 months of gamma infusions. That was 4 years ago. I am seeing her again for a chronic viral infection that resulted in permanent deafness in one ear. She is a VERY kind, concerned, thorough, up-to-date, and proactive doctor. I would recommend her without reservation to ANY of my friends. In fact, my two best friends saw her frequently when she attended me 4 years ago in the hospital, and they were both extremely impressed by her. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Soroko. I trust her implicitly with my life.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000