Rate Dr. Theresa A. Soroko

Dr. Theresa A. Soroko's Ratings

very disatisfied with care, bedside manner, compassion, and knowledge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Dr. Soroko diagnosed my infection as quickly as 1,2,3. I can attest that she is a brilliant physician filled with compassion and kindness. Dr. Soroko has been my physician for many years. I hold her in high esteem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2009

Dr. Soroko is the best doctor I have ever had. She is extremely smart, very caring and kind, and very experienced. She saved my life and I am so grateful for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2008

I first met Dr. Soroko in the ER hallway of Mountainside Hospital. I didn't know it at the time, but I was critically ill with pneumonia and septicemia. It is not an exaggeration to say that Dr. Soroko saved my life. Dr. Soroko also diagnosed that I have hypogammaglobulinemia and began 6 months of gamma infusions. That was 4 years ago. I am seeing her again for a chronic viral infection that resulted in permanent deafness in one ear. She is a VERY kind, concerned, thorough, up-to-date, and proactive doctor. I would recommend her without reservation to ANY of my friends. In fact, my two best friends saw her frequently when she attended me 4 years ago in the hospital, and they were both extremely impressed by her. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Soroko. I trust her implicitly with my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1585501].votes_count ]]