Rate Dr. Dale Steele

Dr. Dale Steele's Ratings

I had Dr. Steele perform an ECV to turn my breech baby. I got the impression that he was not prepared to try hard to make the ECV a success, and he was quick to give up. He seemed more interested in making an impression on his intern. He was power-trippy, and even implied that the ECV failure was my fault because I was tensing my stomach muscles. He seemed to think this was all about him.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Steele is the kindest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He has an excellent bedside manner and always takes the time to explain everything fully. My recovery from surgery was excellent and he visited me every day in hospital which was very comforting. His receptionist Judy is also wonderful. I highly recommend him. Thank you.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2012 | flag

Horrible experience from Dr. Steele. Botched my surgery and have had to get several follow up appointments elsewhere. Was cold and irritable when I told him I have anxiety with internal exams, he barked at me when I moved. He didn't even know how to do a vaginal ultra sound or put an IUD in. I have recently been told its been put in wrong which explains why I've been bleeding for 15 days straight. Was also told I might have fetal tissue left behind from the sloppy abortion he gave, which continues to grow in your womb. Don't go to him. I was one of four abortions that day and was treated with no respect and like something he just wanted over with. Ps i wouldn't trust the other ratings they sound fake

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

Amazing! LOVE him actually. So kind, calm, knowledgeable, patient. Love his receptionist Judy. He was my Dr for both pregnancies altho he didnt actually deliver them. BUT my experience was sooooooo positive. The only thing is his punctuality which honestly is out of his control as he also has obligations to the hospital

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Steele is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is funny, compassionate, honest and knowledgable. He manages to balance professionalism and a top notch bedside manner. I would never see another ob-gyb. I just wish more doctors were anything like him. Judy is great too.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

My midwives referred me to Dr. Steele for consult on a pre-existing condition, and from the first appointment, he always took as much time as was needed to explain everything and answer all my questions. He was patient with my anxiety and so kind and compassionate. He was very supportive and encouraging of my desire to VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean). I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is an amazing OB.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

What a wonderful person and a great doctor. Yes, during my 7 months with Dr Steele, he never saw me on time...but so what! He was a an amazing dr

Submitted July 7, 2010 | flag

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Steel performed my first C-section (t'was an emergency one) but I'm so glad that he suggested I go through this procedure. I didn't have any complications with my stitches and now that I'm on my 2nd again, I prefer to have him again.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Steele was my doctor for both of my children and I live in Langley - I would go back to him in a heart beat, the travel was well worth it!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2009 | flag