Rate Dr. John Olesen

Dr. John Olesen's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2510893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Had to have a lot of dental work done with no dental plan and my experience with John was very good. He tried to give me a reasonable price when quoting me and when things did not go as planned he stuck to his quote and went the extra way when some extra work was required. To me that meant a lot as sticking to a cost and doing the job right meant a lot to me. Today people do not have that ethics of sticking to a price because they gave their word. Sticking to his word really meant a lot and shows the class of this dentist. Very personable and very caring. I would refer him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

My family and I have been going to Dr. Olesen since he started at the old Southgate Clinic. He has always gone that extra mile, even staying late to do a surprise root canal as I was going on vacation in a couple of days. We have nothing but high marks for this wonderful person and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

Dr. Olesen is truly an inspiration where dentists are concerned. He makes what could be a horrific experience turn into a positive learning opportunity. He was very thorough, reasonably priced and went out of his way by staying late and calling on the weekend to see how I was feeling. They don't make dentists like this anymore!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Know what he's doing. Virtually painless. Personable, respectful with a great sense of humour. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

I have had Dr. Olesen as a dentist since I was a child and am now 37. He is wonderful and my whole family sees him. No problem with emergency weekend visits...always there with a smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

My entire family has been seeing Dr Olesen for over 10 years and have never had a bad experience. All staff is friendly and helpful while keeping up with the latest technology. Their new clinic has all state of the art equipment which makes each visit comfortable and takes up less of my time to diagnose the problems. Highly recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I really liked this doctor at the beginning and continued to go to him, he was quick and very personable.... but after about 2 years i moved and went to a new dentist who I love. I had to get all of the fillings Dr. O did redone. They were not cleaned out good in the first place and were going bad underneath, if left longer it could have been really bad. I would have rather had a slightly longer appointment for fillings which were good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2009

I've been going to dr olesen fo about 20 years and i've found him to be very good. He is also one of the most ethical dr. I've ever had the pleasure pf encountering. Thanks john for all your consientious care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

I feel that his staff at times acts like their doing you a favor to make appts and don't like it when you question something. I have had a ongoing problem with a front tooth and I am sure that he hasn't seen the problem is my bite and I don't feel confident about upcoming crown,but don't know another dentist. Also there is no way to find out what the charges should be for work done so that you can see and compare on a cost basis. It amazes me that while the rest of society is very concerned about their finances and in some cases suffering the dentists and doctors are insulated and keep thinking they are entitled to huge financial reward regardless of what is happening to the rest of the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1586829].votes_count ]]