Dr. Robert Lubarsky

5 1 3.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Lubarsky

Dr. Robert Lubarsky's Ratings

Not really a good doctor not very helpful and not very caring you could do better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

terrible Doctor, does not give you the time of day but a nice guy and his receptionist is rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

One of the worst Doctor's around. was a patient for 12 years and got dumped as soon as my medical situation deteriorated under his care. Was always available to take money for blood tests. His staff are very bitter and condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Wonderful family doctor. Always on time and very accessible. My family and I are lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Friendly doctor. Doesn't try to rush you through your appt. Admin staff is not so friendly but is very efficient and helpful when needed, so thumbs up. Don't have to wait long to get an appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Dr. Lubarsky has been my doctor for many years. He is competent, caring, and compassionate. A model family physician. My family and I feel lucky to have him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Horrible! Offers poor continuity of care. Doesn't listen to patients. Misdiagnoses frequently

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1588081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Dr. Lubarsky is a wonderful doctor who is knowledgeable and has always treated me with respect. I am deeply indepted to him for taking such good care of me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

What a bad doctor! Went to him for two years but then changed doctors asap! I had hematuria and the hospital test confirmed it. However, he dismissed it saying it was my period! Woiuldn't listen to me. I went to another doc and was diagnosed with renal obstruction. He seems more interested in profit than really listening to patients...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1588079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

my wife and i were his client and were dumped because our health was good (3years) ago and as everybody says receptionist are rude and in bad mood, regarding the doc himself not so bad but look for patient having problems, healthy one not his problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588078].votes_count ]]