Dr. Robert Lubarsky

Rate Dr. Robert Lubarsky

Dr. Robert Lubarsky's Ratings

Wonderful family doctor. Always on time and very accessible. My family and I are lucky to have him.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

Friendly doctor. Doesn't try to rush you through your appt. Admin staff is not so friendly but is very efficient and helpful when needed, so thumbs up. Don't have to wait long to get an appt.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lubarsky has been my doctor for many years. He is competent, caring, and compassionate. A model family physician. My family and I feel lucky to have him as our doctor.

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

Horrible! Offers poor continuity of care. Doesn't listen to patients. Misdiagnoses frequently

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lubarsky is a wonderful doctor who is knowledgeable and has always treated me with respect. I am deeply indepted to him for taking such good care of me and my family.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

What a bad doctor! Went to him for two years but then changed doctors asap! I had hematuria and the hospital test confirmed it. However, he dismissed it saying it was my period! Woiuldn't listen to me. I went to another doc and was diagnosed with renal obstruction. He seems more interested in profit than really listening to patients...

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag

my wife and i were his client and were dumped because our health was good (3years) ago and as everybody says receptionist are rude and in bad mood, regarding the doc himself not so bad but look for patient having problems, healthy one not his problem

Submitted May 18, 2010 | flag

He seems friendly enough, but if you are generally healthy, you run the risk of being unceremoniously dumped from his patient roster. Not sure if this has anything to do with wanting to use hospital blood testing services instead of their inhouse lab. Receptionist may be in the wrong line of work, IMHO.

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

I can't believe my good fortune. Dr. Lubarsky is WONDERFUL! He is warm, easy to talk with, takes great care to cover all issues, thorough--oh, and did I mention that he's WONDERFUL? God bless him and Drs. like him. Thank you Dr. Lubarsky.

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lubarsky is a nice man....however, it has been four years that I am waiting to be diagnosed properly....never gives referrels.Staff is also very rude when you call to make an appointment

Submitted Oct. 31, 2009 | flag