Dr. Thomas C. Lee

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/01/07    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Thomas C. Lee has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1541543
19/09/11 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Lee; he has been my oncologist for 2 years while I have had treatment for lung cancer. He has been a wonderful doctor, helping me to cope with cancer physically and emotionally. He is patient and kind, answers questions, and gives me advice about what to do in terms of different treatment options. He is such a great doctor! Carol Geisbauer
RID: 1108059
17/02/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lee is very knowledgable and kind. He and his staff have taken excellent care of me. Currently I am being treated for stage 4 colon-cancer and he is very proactive and works with my other doctors to keep me on the right track in my recovery.
RID: 585897
09/05/08 5 5 5 5 Very helpful. Able to trust him and his opinions.
RID: 99281
18/01/07 4 5 5 Very straightforward and direct. Assured me I would get no better care anywhere else in the area.