Rate Dr. Gloria Gaston

Dr. Gloria Gaston's Ratings

Specializes in the "hard to diagnose" cases. It took nearly 6 years for someone to listen to all my symptoms and tie it together into a diagnosis. She's the one who did it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Gaston is very nice and seems to know her stuff. She has very good patient manners. Her staff on the other hand is not as stellar. Twice they have schedule me for an appointment and the Dr. has not showed up. They are not good at following up either. I've been waiting for test results for 2 weeks and have not heard from them as of yet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Dr Gaston is kind and truly listens to her patients. Most importantly, she's brilliant. I spent five years looking for a diagnosis, went to 11 varied specialists and even had exploratory surgery- she was the only one who could accurately diagnose and treat me. Her staff, Jennifer and Demelia, are also wonderful. Can't recommend The Arthritis Center highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586355].votes_count ]]