Rate Dr. Ronald Robichaud

Dr. Ronald Robichaud's Ratings

I saw Dr. Robichaud for a vestibular issue, which I still have 12 months later. When it first started I posited that my vestibular issues may be viral in nature, to which he replied that I was an idiot and said it wasn't possible. One year later I'm living in Boston (still dizzy), I finally have a diagnosis, and guess what? It's vestibular damage caused by a viral infection! If Dr. Robichaud would've listened to me instead of calling me an idiot in the first place I could've avoided a year of suffering. He really needs to overcome his ego and actually listen to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Secretary is AMAZING! Phyllis we love you. I owe my life to Ronald. He is knowledgeable and a very skilled surgeon. Words cannot describe how at ease he makes you feel even when he tells you it's cancer. He knows he can help you and he does. He shows great patience answering all of your questions. His compassion for his patients is amazing. He cares and he'll do whatever it takes to help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

He was an amazing doctor, he made my 4 year old comfortable with the operation he was having done, and made my experience as a mother having her baby in the hospital more tolerable. would recomend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

Excellent Doctor and great with kids. My children have been seeing him for the past 4 years and have no fear of seeing him. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

I had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Robichaud in the late 90s, he did surgery on my ear. His professionalism, skills and knowledge was beyond reproach. I also had the pleasure 3 years ago of becoming an employee in the clinic with this Doctor, and I can honestly say Dr. Robichaud is not only an excellent Doctor he is also one of the most compassionate Doctors I have had the pleasure of working with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

For a Doctor on call treated me exceptionally well. Had nose bleed since 8 Jan and he saw me on Fri the 20 Jan and operated on Sun morning the 22 Jan. Took packing out on Tuesday morning and called me at home at supper time to see if all was ok. Could not have ask for better service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

A-1 Doctor very friendly knows his stuff found my cancer sent me to the right specialist and cured me with a clean bill of health always a pleasure to see him and very professional but has a caring side to put you at ease,staff if also very nice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Great service everytime! This is the best doctors office I have ever dealt with and I have 4 kids!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

great dr could not of asked for better surgeon he removed my thyroid after having cancer i thought i would have big scar for life but he did a awesome job the scare does not show alot ar all thank you your the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

I am one of his patient's at Moncton, he's done a very good job with me over the 11 years. Every surgery i got made my ears better and better everytime and i'm suppose too get my 7th surgery Oct.25th :) thank you Dr.Robichaud, you really know how too take care of the ear ;)and i'm confident this will be my last tubes surgery hence my ears barely bother me anymore..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1588920].votes_count ]]