Rate Dr. Shawn D. Speirs

Dr. Shawn D. Speirs's Ratings

If you are looking for a doctor who is knowledge,compassionate,& full of resources,Dr. Speirs is a great choice. I have been going to him since a previous doctor went to work as a hospitalist in the hospital, and Dr. Speirs has always answered all of my questions w/out hesitation. I like that the office is thorough and easy to understand and very friendly. They know you by your name and you don't ever feel like your just another number. The doctor and staff make you feel welcomed and they are very accomodating to all your needs. If you have call and have questions they are quick to answer them if you have left a message. They have a person there to do your lab work,& although they don't run the blood work there anymore,they are prompt to get the results back. Dr. Speirs is a great doctor and his P.A. is great as well. They are down to earth and you don't ever have to feel stupid for asking a hard or simple question. Great atmospere!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag