Rate Dr. Linda Mrkonjic

Dr. Linda Mrkonjic's Ratings

I've seen her many times and sometimes it was a good experience others not so much. The surgery itself went extremely well given the circumstances which is good on her behalf. The down side is that she has very little understanding or regard to an individuals lifestyle. This maybe because she's a trauma surgeon and the main concern is daily functionality and not trying to regain a close tie to you were pre-operation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

She decided she would not help me before she even looked on my injuries clearly described in the ultrasound report. When I pointed them out for her, she lost her temper, stormed out of the room and left me sitting there till the staff found me and escorted me out
She treated me like an excrement on her shoes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Mine was not a complicated issue, but she had a very nice bedside manner, very helpful in my rehab options, gave me lots of good exercises, and instilled confidence in me. I look forward to my next visit. Thank you Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I have read some negative reviews on here prior to see this Dr, but I can assure you she is fantastic. Yes she is blunt and to the point which I appreciate, why waste my time or her time. Yes she is smell sensitive and you are warned no sents as it can kill her. This Dr is skilled and knows her job very well. I was in for an Achilles repair and my recovery has been fantastic so far. Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Absoultly the worst Dr I ever met.I wwouldn't even take my dog to her. If you value your life, stay away from this one!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

I tore my ACL and visited her after referral by my family physician. My MRI was done luckily. HOwever, she didnt even want to look at it. The way she behaved me was so rude and unhelpful. She made me feel like a trash in the end. So I started crying right after. Then I decided to see another specialist to get help. HOwever, she did refuse to give the referral and besides she said " then we shouldnt use our resources for you". It took me a long time to find another specialist and to get help. The health authorities should take a serious action about her. She needs to learn how to treat patient and get deal with people. Poeple dont have to suffer by such a treatment on top of their injuries

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I went to Dr. Mrkonjc with a shoulder issue. She was so friendly and helpful. She spent a very long time explaining what my problem was, giving me exercises and answering questions. I do not need surgery, but she spent the time anyway. I was so impressed with her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Skilled surgeon. Excellent outcome with internal fixation of displaced, comminuted, intra-articular fracture of the distal radius. Full recovery with no residual deformity or disability. Friendly and courteous. Even has a sense of humour ;) Would break bone again A+++++++++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

I am, in part, rating her for my husband, who went to see her last year...and alas, I have referred to her this year...soooo I am as my name says....a hopeful patient. My husband had a similar experience as a previous patient. The Dr. responded in a very inappropriate way as well. She said "Why were you downhill biking. You aren't a kid you know. You're stupid."....and...."You aren't broken." If I had spoken to my clients like this Doctor has, a severe reprimand and a investigation would occur. BUT, since she is a well known Doctor in the social 'scheme'/politics of physicians nothing happens. I am HOPEFUL, that she will review this site and acknowledge that she needs to take more care and effort in developing a polite and respectful atmosphere in her office. I hope that I do not have to return and write a negative comment upon my visit. I will GLADLY share the positives if they occur. However, I have a feeling that I will ask for another referral to a different Doctor as my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Diagnosed with stress fractures, after a month of confusion, my GP wanted an expert to look at my ankle, so when I received my appointment with Dr. Mrkonjic in less than a week, I was very surprised. However, showing up for the 7am appointment, when the clinic opens at 7am and finding a half dozen other patients already there concerned me a bit. Shuffled off for x-rays (first of two sets, which I know didn't show the stress fractures, hence the confusion for the past month) and then back to wait, I think I got to see Dr. Mrkonjic about an hour into the appointment (total time there was well over 2 hrs). I actually saw her resident first. I prefer Drs who are honest and straight forward, but I still wasn't prepared for the response I got. "You are not built to be a runner, so stop". Period. No diagnosis other than "you're not broken", no plan of action other then to get rid of the air boot, do exercises at home (but don't tell me what) but please come back in 4 weeks. Um...no.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590096].votes_count ]]