You may also like

Rate Dr. Henry Coopersmith

Dr. Henry Coopersmith's Ratings

I am a relatively new patient having not had a doctor for a few years. Thus far, I am very happy with the treatment from Dr. Coppersmith. He is a busy man, so have questions prepared. He will however always take the time to answer your questions to the fullest. He seems to be very knowledgeable. I have always been seen on time or even early. Great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Coopersmith is more of a business man than a Doctor. He Spends a few minutes with you. He only cares about the blood & urine tests he requires you to do at $250 to $700. Most Doctors do blood test maybe once every year or two. Coopersmith gives you blood test every time you go there. I do not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Excellent doctor and overall a great person. Very professional and always in a good mood ! He'll make the necessary follow up appointments to make sure that you are well looked after. He is also patient and make sure to address your questions and concerns.

Staff is extremely courteous and always willing to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Remarkable physician who has been there for my family for more than 25 years.He is compassionate and caring always answering my questions and providing excellent counsel.
He has seen us for emergencies and yearly exams and given us the time to understand any issue.
His staff is professional caring and efficient. Mario has golden hands, Mary and Debbie are so caring and understanding.
Thank you so much for your years of service

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

DrCoopersmith is now taking care of me for the past 5-6 years. I can always get an appointment in a reasonable timeframe (and often last minute). I always come prepared with the list of things I want to review with him and he takes the time to listen to all my points and advise. I really appreciate the fact that he uses tests prior to and after prescribing drugs : this was key when my body reacted negatively to one drug -> the tests detected it and he made sure to reach out to me himself to fix the situation. I really feel I am taking care of seriously. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr Coopersmith does not care about the patient. Spends 2 minutes with you. Writes up the prescription and schedules you for 3 weeks later for same thing. He only cares about the tests he requires you to do to line his pocket with $$$$$$. When I told him, I am not paying $800 for tests that are free at the hospital: he looked pissed. Left him as soon as I found a new doctor. I do not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2738115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Coopersmith is honestly my favourite doctor, and I've had quite a few. He's knowledgeable and always gives his time to listen and help. The staff there is the best, always make me feel comfortable and welcome. Could not more highly recommend Dr Coopersmith and his team. Anyone would be lucky to have him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

This doctor and his team are the best I have ever seen! The staff are always friendly and helpful, Doctor Coopersmith always makes sure I feel good and understand everything, even if it takes extra time. Everyone should be so lucky to have access to such a team of medical professionals!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I and my family have been taken care by Dr Coopersmith and his wonderful staff for years.
He is attentive, extremely knowledgeable and compassionate.
He has spent the time to review my history always asking if anything has changed.
He has informed me of tests which are required for my age group.
He takes care of my kids and recently was kind enough to take on my mother when her doctor retired.
He gives us the choice as to what tests we should do and where they could be done and sees us quickly to review the results and make recommendations.
He is exceptional,thanks for your dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

The best for many years..the team are relaxed, professional, and show courtesy and kindness no matter how wild office is. They make me feel like I'm really okay, and luckily as a cancer survivor he's been a pillar of strength...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641405].votes_count ]]