Rate Dr. Henry Coopersmith

Dr. Henry Coopersmith's Ratings

The best for many years..the team are relaxed, professional, and show courtesy and kindness no matter how wild office is. They make me feel like I'm really okay, and luckily as a cancer survivor he's been a pillar of strength...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Coopersmith is great ! Very accessible and listens and really helps. I was having stomach issues and he quickly set me up for proper tests and then discovered i had gallbladder stones and immediately referred me to a surgeon. The entries process to was less than two months and I was cured. He is a great gp and I honestly am lucky to have him. His secretaries are also amazing. They are warm and unserstanding. Dr. Coopersmith even took my sister on as a patient even when his roster was full. He really cares about his patients and their families.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Great doctor. Finally a doctor who listens and cares. Thankful for having found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I have been one of Dr Coopersmith’s patients for over 10 years now and would strongly recommend him to anyone. He is a kind, compassionate, caring and excellent doctor and human being. I have gone through some traumatic experiences in the past few years and Dr. Coopersmith has always lent a sympathetic ear and has taken the time to answer and provide solutions to my long list of questions. Today, he and his two amazing angels, went above and beyond...I was given some test results which were very scary to me. My emotions got the best of me and Dr. Coopersmith took the time to calm me down and reassure me and explained that I would need some additional tests to get more in-depth results. Knowing how distraught I was, he told me to call him tomorrow to get the new set of results so as to put my mind at rest. I then went to see Deborah and Mary, my two angels, to make an appointment for me. Well, this is where these girls showed how caring, efficient and wonderful they are. No sooner was I at their desk than they were encouraging me and giving me hope and Deborah was already performing miracles by making me an appointment at the Medical Center for me. Within a half hour, my tests were already done and, not long after that, Deborah was already calling me back with my “positive” results! I am so thankful to Dr. Coopersmith and my two angels. What an amazing team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr Coopersmith is awful awful awful. Run do not walk away from him. He is patronizing and sexist and knows so little about medicine that it is truly remarkable that he has a practice at all. It really shows how desperate people are to find a doctor that they would be happy with him. He only cares if he thinks he going to be sued. It is all about the money. He send patients for unnecessary tests to make money and give false sense of authority and security. THANK GOD I LEFT HIM AND FOUND ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO TOOK ME SERIOUSLY OR I WOULD NOT BE WALKING TODAY!!!! I WASTED A YEAR ON CANES BECAUSE OF HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

He's efficient, but you'd better have all your questions and information at your fingertips - he's in and out. That being said, I absolutely trust him and I know I'd be in good hands if I ever got truly sick. In the many years I've been his patient I've rarely had a wait of more than 15 to 20 minutes. The staff is a dream and make you feel welcome and cared for. I love them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr.Coopersmith is very respectful and thorough in is work process. He doesn't handout the usual drugs - especially antibiotics - without a very good reason. He runs blood test, urine test, all necessary tests before making is call. How many doctors do you know take the time to do so ? As all doctors, he is busy and you will not have 45 minutes to discuss weather conditions. If you have questions, be prepared and asked them. He will answer. The clinic staff is awesome. I actually love to go there !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Dr Coopersmith runs a very efficient and professional practice from what I have seen thus far. He has a lovely staff, they do everything they can to accommodate patients. I can appreciate how difficult it is to maintain a conversation in person while simultaneously coordinating appointments over the phone and staying on top of clerical work, and I can assure you that these ladies do it all seamlessly. The Dr himself is definitely the best I have ever come across. During my first appointment, I nearly passed out from shock when I realized that he was actually making eye contact. He is an intelligent man and clearly very accomplished in his field. He is a good listener despite being limited time-wise, and seems to genuinely care about the well-being of his patients. He has a certain arrogance which, oddly enough, makes him rather charming. My advice would be to take him seriously and refrain from arguing/wasting time...despite what your ego may be telling you, he is probably right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

The staff are rude and obnoxious!! I have visited Dr. Coopersmith for over 10 years. I am in perfect health and only visit when needed. He has always been pleasent and professional (he wears great looking Ferre ties). The blood test charges are not a problem for me, even though he has a very big reputation for prescribing those expensive tests all the time. I will never go back to this doctor after the insulting treatment I recieved on the phone. I was in Europe this October with a client. We both had a terrible cough when we returned, a week later he saw his family doctor to get antibiotics and was feeling better. We were going back in a week so I called Dr. Coopersmith. The rude woman told me I was not a patient "I did not see the doctor every year-at least for a check-up. I would have to wait 3 months to see the doctor" She would do me a favour, this once, and I could see him in 3 days. I never went to the appointment. I refuse to be treated like garbage by that woman!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2011

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Coopersmith as my family doctor.I feel certain that he saved my life by diagnosing my Ovarian Cancer in its earliest stage. Dr. Coopersmith really listens and makes every effort to find the root of any problem. He looks for answers and doesn't stop testing until he gets them, even if it means directing his patients to health professionals with the required expertise to help him make the correct diagnosis. Dr. Coopersmith referred my husband to the appropriate specialists to help him diagnose a condition which could become debilitating if left untreated. No problem is too big or too small for Dr. Coopersmith's attention. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. I am also very impressed with the way he runs his office. Dr. Coopersmith's staff is efficient and caring. In my experience it is a pleasure to speak to the secretaries because they make me feel valued. Things always get done quickly and competently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590287].votes_count ]]