Rate Dr. Henry Coopersmith

Dr. Henry Coopersmith's Ratings

DrCoopersmith is now taking care of me for the past 5-6 years. I can always get an appointment in a reasonable timeframe (and often last minute). I always come prepared with the list of things I want to review with him and he takes the time to listen to all my points and advise. I really appreciate the fact that he uses tests prior to and after prescribing drugs : this was key when my body reacted negatively to one drug -> the tests detected it and he made sure to reach out to me himself to fix the situation. I really feel I am taking care of seriously. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr Coopersmith does not care about the patient. Spends 2 minutes with you. Writes up the prescription and schedules you for 3 weeks later for same thing. He only cares about the tests he requires you to do to line his pocket with $$$$$$. When I told him, I am not paying $800 for tests that are free at the hospital: he looked pissed. Left him as soon as I found a new doctor. I do not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Coopersmith is honestly my favourite doctor, and I've had quite a few. He's knowledgeable and always gives his time to listen and help. The staff there is the best, always make me feel comfortable and welcome. Could not more highly recommend Dr Coopersmith and his team. Anyone would be lucky to have him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

This doctor and his team are the best I have ever seen! The staff are always friendly and helpful, Doctor Coopersmith always makes sure I feel good and understand everything, even if it takes extra time. Everyone should be so lucky to have access to such a team of medical professionals!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I and my family have been taken care by Dr Coopersmith and his wonderful staff for years.
He is attentive, extremely knowledgeable and compassionate.
He has spent the time to review my history always asking if anything has changed.
He has informed me of tests which are required for my age group.
He takes care of my kids and recently was kind enough to take on my mother when her doctor retired.
He gives us the choice as to what tests we should do and where they could be done and sees us quickly to review the results and make recommendations.
He is exceptional,thanks for your dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

The best for many years..the team are relaxed, professional, and show courtesy and kindness no matter how wild office is. They make me feel like I'm really okay, and luckily as a cancer survivor he's been a pillar of strength...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Coopersmith is great ! Very accessible and listens and really helps. I was having stomach issues and he quickly set me up for proper tests and then discovered i had gallbladder stones and immediately referred me to a surgeon. The entries process to was less than two months and I was cured. He is a great gp and I honestly am lucky to have him. His secretaries are also amazing. They are warm and unserstanding. Dr. Coopersmith even took my sister on as a patient even when his roster was full. He really cares about his patients and their families.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Great doctor. Finally a doctor who listens and cares. Thankful for having found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I have been one of Dr Coopersmith’s patients for over 10 years now and would strongly recommend him to anyone. He is a kind, compassionate, caring and excellent doctor and human being. I have gone through some traumatic experiences in the past few years and Dr. Coopersmith has always lent a sympathetic ear and has taken the time to answer and provide solutions to my long list of questions. Today, he and his two amazing angels, went above and beyond...I was given some test results which were very scary to me. My emotions got the best of me and Dr. Coopersmith took the time to calm me down and reassure me and explained that I would need some additional tests to get more in-depth results. Knowing how distraught I was, he told me to call him tomorrow to get the new set of results so as to put my mind at rest. I then went to see Deborah and Mary, my two angels, to make an appointment for me. Well, this is where these girls showed how caring, efficient and wonderful they are. No sooner was I at their desk than they were encouraging me and giving me hope and Deborah was already performing miracles by making me an appointment at the Medical Center for me. Within a half hour, my tests were already done and, not long after that, Deborah was already calling me back with my “positive” results! I am so thankful to Dr. Coopersmith and my two angels. What an amazing team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr Coopersmith is awful awful awful. Run do not walk away from him. He is patronizing and sexist and knows so little about medicine that it is truly remarkable that he has a practice at all. It really shows how desperate people are to find a doctor that they would be happy with him. He only cares if he thinks he going to be sued. It is all about the money. He send patients for unnecessary tests to make money and give false sense of authority and security. THANK GOD I LEFT HIM AND FOUND ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO TOOK ME SERIOUSLY OR I WOULD NOT BE WALKING TODAY!!!! I WASTED A YEAR ON CANES BECAUSE OF HIM!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2617904].votes_count ]]