Dr. Giles P. Raymond

Dr. Giles P. Raymond

Rate Dr. Giles P. Raymond

Dr. Giles P. Raymond's Ratings

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Very competant Doctor but the receptionnist its TERRIBLE. I am scared to call every time so rude and not helpfull. Also the waiting time is the worst minimum 2 hours.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Very rude doctor. I have psoriasis and he treated my for over 15 years. One day, I refused to take the medication he wanted to give me(to dangerous for my health) he got mad at me and asked me how can my husband love me since I looked awfull and ugly.I can tell you I stop going to see that doctor, and fortunalty found a new one who is patient and nice.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2013 | flag

The receptionnist if very rude, the lady is very nice and helpful. Scare to call for an appointment... even the answering message is scary with it's tone.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dinosaurs! #1: Rude receptionist books 9 patients at the same time, makes you wait 1.5hrs for 5 min of treatment #2: Clueless doctor! After 2 visits, he could not diagnose my severe Poison Ivy all over my face and body! I'm serious, he really couldn't, he said it was a minor rash! How Pathetic & sad is that? He should retire. #3: Only knows methods and medications from the 1970's. He does not want to prescribe pills, only old creams from 30 years ago. Don't waste your time at this place, he should be disbarred. ****** Ce docteur ne pouvait pas identifier une intoxication sévère d'herbe à puce, même après 2 visites en lui disant qu'il n’y avait pas raison ! Pas acceptable, il est chanceux que le Gouv paie son salaire et pas trop le privé. Aussi, il ne connaît pas les nouveau médicament et procédure. Éviter ce docteur...

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Je vois se médecins depuis des années autant esthétique que pour des petits problemes de peau..Kératose... il est super gentil et tres conpétant je le recommende a tout le monde .La secretaire est toujours gentille et souriante .

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

GREAT doctor. HORRIBLE receptionist. She should retire. I saw Dr.Raymond during 10 years, and after stopping my visits for a couple of years, I got concidered as a new patient and there was NO time for me. However, I called back an hour after, gave another name and asked for botox and got an appointment only 3 DAYS after! Money is his motive.

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

-As a long time patient of Dr.Raymond I take this opportunity to personally thsnk Him and his Staff for their excellent overall service.I also thank him for taking on my son as one his patients regardless of his excessive work load.In this last intervention I was greatly assisted by Rollande his long time receptonist and assistant-Tk you Rollande.All in all Dr. Raymond and his team do a great job.When it comes to his support staff they have always been most helpful at all times even "squeezing" me in in cases of emergency.Their good humour helps pass the waiting time while waiting for the Doc.I like you have had to wait some times but never as long as going to a clinic where you wait for hours and hours,In summary tks. to all and each one.Keep up yhe good work and your sense of humour.JRD.

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

His secretray is a horrible individual. I guess whe you are so busy you can get away with treating the public like garbage. Good doctor but I would not see again for cosmetic injections.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag

I am so thankful to Dr.Raymond for curing my acne when I was a teenager.I have such gratitude towards him.I was so shy to see a dermatologist because the one I saw before him told me to use ivory soap and then dismissed me. But Dr.raymond had taken my problem seriously and prescribed minocin along with a differin gel and the acne went away in 2 months. He truly changed my life and gave me confidence.His secretary however is a force to reckon with.She is very rude and scary.I wish she retired. I recently wanted to make an appointment with him but she rudely said its been over 6 years so you're a new patient and he's not taking new patients.Its quite ironic-this man changed my life..and I am now a new patient?Dr.Raymond you are a wonderful doctor but your secretary needs to be retrained on how to deal with people.

Submitted May 9, 2009 | flag