Rate Dr. Paul Rossy

Dr. Paul Rossy's Ratings

C'était la première visite pour mon premier bébé. C'était une expérience désagréable. Attendre une heure et demie de plus que l'heure prévue du rv pour 5 minutes de consultation. Et même là, alors que mon bébé est encore à moitié nu, il me dit de finir de l'habiller dehors car il y a beaucoup de monde! On dit que c'est difficile de trouver un pédiatre. Mais, je vais quand même en chercher un autre. Car, il en a vraiment rien à foutre de moi et de mon bébé et je ne me sens pas en sécurité avec lui. Je ne vois pas pourquoi j'irai voir un pédiatre juste pour qu'il pèse et mesure mon bébé. Une infirmière peut faire la même chose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547371].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

What can I say? Dr. Rossy is by far the most caring and knowledgeable doctor out there. He has been looking after my three children for years. My wife and I only have the most positive things to say about Dr. Rossy. I really wish there were more doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Nous connaissons le Dr Rossy qui s'occupe de notre fille depuis sa naissance ( 9ans ) et nous n'avons que du positif à dire à son sujet. Sa disponibilité est remarquable et ses diagnostiques clairs et précis. Nous sommes choyé de ses services à Chateauguay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. Rossy is a fantastic pediatrician. Both my kids have been seeing him since birth. My husband and I thought very highly of him when only our son was seeing him. Dr. Rossy is detailed and efficient, you can get an appointment easily, there are short wait times at the office, and he even has coverage on weekends and holidays. We were even more impressed once we brought our daughter to her first appointment when she was only two weeks old. He saw something that other doctors hadn't. He diagnosed my daughter with a condition that required surgery. We were referred to a great surgeon and he got us in to see him the next day. We were surrounded with a great team that allowed us to feel confident during a difficult time. Leading up to surgery, he followed up, answering questions and was supportive. After her surgery, he visited her at the hospital and provided extra care to ensure a good recovery. He truly impacted my child's life for the better and for that I couldn't be more thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr.Rossy is one in a million. He saved my daughter's life a few weeks ago. I brought her in to see him because she was congested and had a runny nose at 7 weeks of age. Dr Rossy examined her and told me to monitor her overnight and to bring her back if she got worse. She developed a fever and was throwing up. Dr Rossy sent us to the hospital and told us to go by the office after the hospital. The ER drs sent us home with Tempra. DrRossy examined her and he sent us back to the ER to get a Chest X-ray. She was diagnosed with RSV-Bronchiolitis and pneumonia. She was admitted to the PICU and intubated for 6 days. We were at the hospital for 14 days and he came to see her several times as well as texted us daily. Many weeks later, he still requests updates on her and my son. He is encouraging, answers all our questions and always listens to our concerns. He does not prescribe antibiotics unless it is necessary. My 22 month old son loves going to see him. DrRossy is caring and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

We're very lucky that our two boys have Dr. Rossy as their pediatrician. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a business-like yet caring demeanour that my wife and I really appreciate. You know that he's focused on providing the best possible care and yet always has time for our questions and concerns. He also recognized my youngest son's anemia right away at his 18 month appointment and told us to get him tested immediately - this was followed by daily text updates and weekly visits to ensure he was taking to the iron supplements well, and frequent testing to confirm his blood counts were moving in the right direction. I can't think of another doctor in this day that would be so involved in his patient's care, and you can tell he really takes his profession to heart. We also appreciate a doctor that doesn't simply prescribe antibiotics to every kid he sees (they do nothing at all for viral infections) - I have friends whose kids always seem to be on them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

You can always get a same day appointment with Dr.Rossy, however be prepared for him to dismiss your concerns. Our 22 months old daughter had been coughing constantly since she was about 13 months. We literally went to him every month about her cough, because sometimes she wasn't sleeping, not eating well, just awful coughs. He kept saying its because she's in daycare, he would arrogantly dismiss our concerns each time, was not empathetic at all. We got so fed up of it that we asked him for a referral to get a second opinion or an x-ray. We did the x-ray and she had pneumonia! After about 3 months she had an awful persistent cough, again he said its just a virus she'll get over it. This time we went to Tiny Tots the day after we saw him and the doctor there said she has a sinus infection. If you can, get a different doctor for your kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Hi,He has the worst staff ever -- if you need a document from them you will have it after weeks of calling every day...The doctor is ok (beside the fact that he gave the wrong medication twice to my 2 years old daugther -- it was the pharmacist who called him to change the medication)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Docteur Rossy s'occupe de mes enfants depuis maintenant 12 ans. Je n'ai que de bons mots. Il est toujours disponible, efficace et compétent. Le temps d'attente est toujours négligeable en plus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Doctor Rossy is a phenomenal doctor. I simply cannot say enough about it. He is so genuine and compassionate. How many doctors can be reached at all times of the day and through text message? He has been taking care of my 3 kids for over 15 years. He truly is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590952].votes_count ]]