You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Rossy

Dr. Paul Rossy's Ratings

The only way Dr Rossy get through a packed waiting room is by seeing each patient as quickly as possibly. He answers all my questions and will examine all my concerns about my baby. This does mean that I do feel rushed out every time but at least I'm assured that with his level of experience and knowledge I leave his office confident about my child's well being. I personally don't find him great with children at all but great in clinical judgement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Très aimable et disponible. Répond clairement à nos questions. On se sent en confiance avec lui et mes enfants l'aiment bcp :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Mes trois enfants sont suivi par Dr Rossy. Formidable l'ouverture de prendre des urgences dans son bureau et en plus, la compétence extraordinaire comme médecin. Tous le situations que nous avons eu besoin de soin particuliers Dr Rossy a directement transféré à un spécialiste, que nous a reçu quelques semaines après et Dr Rossy continue le suivi. Extraordinaire. Merci Do Rossy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Je suis très contente d'avoir Dr. Rossy comme pédiatre pour mes enfants. Il est toujours à l'écoute et on peut avoir des rendez-vous pour nos enfants rapidement quand c'est urgent! La qualité de son travail est impeccable en tout! Merci Dr. Rossy!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Rossy suit mes enfants depuis leur naissance. Excellent pédiatre et très rassurant

je le recommande à tous!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2742840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Rossy is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. He takes care of my two sons. My husband & I have confidence in the care our sons receives in his clinic at Westmount Office. He is always available when we need him. Thank you!! I really do recommend him to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2742807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

C'est le meilleur pédiatre! Il suit mes deux enfants depuis leur naissance. Il est toujours disponible pour des cas d'urgence et les <>, il prend le temps de bien examiner mes enfants, gentil et extrêmement intelligent, et il prend le temps d'expliquer les choses. Génial. MERCI!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2733273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I can't recommend dr Rossy. Yes, you can take an appointment the same day but he's always in a hurry. Usually I have many questions to ask him and he seems not willing to answer. More than a week my baby has some blood in her stools and he says this is normal?!? I'm not satisfied by his attitude to my baby, he looks indifferent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732390].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Paul Rossy is all we could wish for as a pediatrician for our son. Being highly recommended by colleagues of mine, Dr. Rossy has been our pediatrician since our son was born. During the 1 y.o. check-up, Dr. Rossy detected a irregular heartbeat in our little son. Over the months that followed, Dr. Rossy followed through each and every appointment with the cardiologist to make sure everything was ok with our son's heart. He always acted in the most professional and compassionate way taking the time not only to ensure that our son was being properly followed but also to give us the reassurance that everything would be ok.
Dr. Rossy loves what he does and does it extremely well.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2691132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr Rossy had been the doctor to my oldest son, and know I have brought the newest member of the family to him. He is a very good doctor with all the right questions to every answer we ask. He is very gentle in handling our new born, and with all the people waiting in the lobby to see him, he still found the time and patients to answer all and help us with all... Thank you Dr Rossy for being their for are new born once again...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662608].votes_count ]]