Rate Dr. Paul Rossy

Dr. Paul Rossy's Ratings

Dr. Rossy is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. He takes care of my two sons. My husband & I have confidence in the care our sons receives in his clinic at Westmount Office. He is always available when we need him. Thank you!! I really do recommend him to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

C'est le meilleur pédiatre! Il suit mes deux enfants depuis leur naissance. Il est toujours disponible pour des cas d'urgence et les <>, il prend le temps de bien examiner mes enfants, gentil et extrêmement intelligent, et il prend le temps d'expliquer les choses. Génial. MERCI!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I can't recommend dr Rossy. Yes, you can take an appointment the same day but he's always in a hurry. Usually I have many questions to ask him and he seems not willing to answer. More than a week my baby has some blood in her stools and he says this is normal?!? I'm not satisfied by his attitude to my baby, he looks indifferent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732390].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr. Paul Rossy is all we could wish for as a pediatrician for our son. Being highly recommended by colleagues of mine, Dr. Rossy has been our pediatrician since our son was born. During the 1 y.o. check-up, Dr. Rossy detected a irregular heartbeat in our little son. Over the months that followed, Dr. Rossy followed through each and every appointment with the cardiologist to make sure everything was ok with our son's heart. He always acted in the most professional and compassionate way taking the time not only to ensure that our son was being properly followed but also to give us the reassurance that everything would be ok.
Dr. Rossy loves what he does and does it extremely well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr Rossy had been the doctor to my oldest son, and know I have brought the newest member of the family to him. He is a very good doctor with all the right questions to every answer we ask. He is very gentle in handling our new born, and with all the people waiting in the lobby to see him, he still found the time and patients to answer all and help us with all... Thank you Dr Rossy for being their for are new born once again...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Very great doctor with many year experience, good at what he do and kind to all patients from all over the world. He take good care of my sons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

I took my son for his first checkup with Dr. Rossy this week. We just moved here from the states and our work friends recommended Dr. Rossy. So, first impression... the waiting room was packed!! Like wow! I spoke to other parents and they all said that people are desperate to get into Dr. Rossy's practice because he's like a shining light in a horrible healthcare system. We were seen in a timely fashion and despite tons of people in the waiting room, Dr. Rossy spent lots of time with us checking my son and answering all my questions and concerns. No question was too small for Dr. Rossy. Patient, kind, super competent, great staff, meticulous office... Can't recommend him highly enough!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2643643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr Rossy is an amazing human being. He is available for a next day appointment and he is especially knowledgeable, caring, and devoted to his patients. Dr Rossy is a fantastic man. He is even reachable via text-message. How many other doctors are this caring? Thank you Dr Rossy for everything!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2641134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr Rossy est fantastique ! Il s'occupe de mes 2 enfants depuis 4annees et je suis ravie ! Il est toujours disponible pour des visites d'urgence (chose tres rare chez d'autres pediatres) et son diagnostic est excellent. J'ai eu affaire a d'autres pediatres mais personne n'est a sa hauteur ! Je ne sens que mes enfants sont entre de bonnes mains juste avec lui. Merci pour tout Dr Rossy !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2639748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I met Dr. Rossy when I accompanied my daughter and granddaughter for her appointments with him. His insightful knowledge of medicine, and his well-developed network at the Mtl. Children's Hospital helped my daughter seek the treatment my granddaughter needed to manage her health challenges. He provided the caring support and reassurance both parents needed to help them through. We are grateful to Dr. Rossy, and have the utmost confidence in him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2638863].votes_count ]]