Rate Dr. Paul Rossy

Dr. Paul Rossy's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr Rossy. He is a brilliant paediatrician and I can thank him alone for successfully diagnosing my 28 month old boy with Intussusception. Our boy had suffered periodic but strong abdominal pain for almost 24 hours when we saw Dr Rossy. We had already been to a local walk in clinic that same morning, and since our boy seemed fine between his cramps and didn't have a fever, we should just "wait and see if things got worse and if so, go to the ER". That same afternoon we saw Dr Rossy who within minutes mentioned the possibility of Intussusception and told us to go straight to Children's ER. At Montreal Children's Hospital his diagnosis was confirmed (after a long and dreadful wait) and our boy was treated successfully that evening and night. If it wasn't for Dr Rossy my little boy could have faced severe complications - even fatal. My husband and I are so grateful for Dr Rossy - for his professionalism, his knowledge, his caring follow up, and for putting your child first! Thank you Dr Rossy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Rossy is an excellent doctor!Very professional.
I am very happy to have him as my son's pediatrician. He is always there for my baby when we needed him.
Last year, when my 6 months old was really sick, he took good care of him. He even went to Children's hospital to check on my boy when he was hospitalized.
He really cares for children. Thank u Dr. Rossy!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Anyone writing anything derogatory about Dr. Rossy needs a lesson in humility.
Dr. Rossy is a devoted professional that works tirelessly around the clock to save lives, educate other Doctor's and even take care of the worried parents.
I can bear witness because he saved my little man's life.
Dr. Rossy's medical intuition picked up on an illness so rare that it had the symptoms of something common and it was his persistence in an already over loaded system that had systematically disregarded my son's symptoms that ultimately saved my little man's life.
This man's dedication is unparalleled, oversaw every detail in my son's treatment and recovery while being a pillar of strength for me and my little man's super mommy.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2630900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr Rossy soigne mes deux enfants depuis 16 années. Moi et ma conjointe a une très grande confiance en lui-- il est un pédiatre exceptionnel. Si tous les médecins étaient aussi dévoués et compétents que lui, on aurait un monde bien meilleur. Merci Dr Rossy!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2630438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

First of all, I am outraged by the last two postings about Dr. Rossy. Are they even talking about the right doctor!? This doctor is a miracle worker! Not only is he the best in the field (with a stellar reputation to boot), but he is able to diagnose the most elusive medical conditions that stump other doctors. Trust me, I should know- he saved my son's life. After four doctors misdiagnosed my son, Dr. Rossy took one look at him and was able to instantly figure out his problem. His bedside manner and diagnostic skills are unparalleled. While I was going through my horrible ordeal, Dr. Rossy was constantly in touch with me through phone calls and texts. He was available 24/7 and I will never forget how he helped us through the most difficult time of our lives. As parents, we will do anything to protect our children. Dr. Rossy is a godsend. The Montreal community is blessed to have such a dedicated, compassionate and brilliant pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2630305].votes_count ]]

I really NOT recommended Dr.paul
I felt that he tried to run my son Medicare card as much as he can with no solution for my son case ,even my daughter test , he lost it and I asked him to call the hospital to get it so we can know the result ,never happened
Now more than a year

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I was really disappointed for this doctor that I trusted years ago he recently diagnosed my son 2 years old who is having a fever for two weeks as bronchitis he gives me antibiotic for a four days my son is getting worse going to this doctor three times this week he keeps on telling me my son is getting better and he has a virus not bacteria but he told me to wait again to continue the antibiotic same day I was in ER with my son diagnosed of pneumonia not a virus after six days of high fever

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

best pediatrician we ever had. we have two kids and he was fantastic with both.. we went to many other ones and they don't compare with dr. rossy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Rossy as a Pediatrician. At the age of 2 months, my daughter developed a rapidly growing mass on her right temple. After visiting the Children's ER, I went to see Dr. Rossy as scheduled for her vaccinations. However, he immediately recognized and examined the mass and made sure I had an apt. with the Ophthalmologist the next day (in addition to the f/u apt. I had from the ER with the Plastics Dept.). He actually gave me his cell number and asked me to text him with regular updates (he always responded right away and even on the weekend). The process of securing a diagnosis took 2 months, and Dr. Rossy was by our side, managing my daughter's care the entire time. When the Children's Hospital sent us home without a diagnosis and "wait and see" approach, he refused to accept this and literally called the hospital himself and secured a next day apt. with the Oncology Dept. He continued to stay in touch and asked us to come in for follow-ups and always made sure we received the best referrals and in record time. Because of Dr. Rossy's experience, knowledge and connections at the Children's, my daughter's condition was correctly diagnosed (the Children's had previous misdiagnosed her condition and his referral to the Oncol. department was vital to correcting their mistake) and she is now being followed by the right specialist. He continues to manage her care and is always available for a same day apt. I think it's also important to highlight that he is a highly respected physician at the Children's and is known for his dedication to his students, colleagues, and patients. Staff at the hospital went the extra mile when they heard that he was our Pediatrician and this made a huge difference in our experience. In my darkest moments during this process, I literally trusted Dr. Rossy with my daughter's life and health and he was everything I needed him to be - I highly recommend Dr. Rossy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2568187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Paul Rossy. I feel very fortunate that we have him as a pediatrician. He is always precise with his diagnosis of any kind and IF and WHEN I've ever had an emergency he is very diligent about accommodating us. He has never steered me wrong and takes it one step further to follow-up on the condition or problem of my daughter. In this day and age this is a major plus in our medical system. Most recently my daughter had a foot injury at school and we rushed her to the Children's. All the necessary tests were done, as per the physician's (on staff) request we were told that it was simply a bad sprain and all she needed was crutches. My mind was telling me something else though, I wanted Dr. Paul Rossy to follow up on this A.S.A.P. Again without hesitation he saw us immediately, asked me to go back to the hospital and do additional
x-rays. Upon doing so he called me back quickly with the results and acknowledged that my daughter had a fracture and would need a brace or cast! I was shocked and relieved at the same time. Thank you Dr. Rossy for all that you've done and your dedication.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562162].votes_count ]]