Rate Dr. Paul Rossy

Dr. Paul Rossy's Ratings

best pediatrician we ever had. we have two kids and he was fantastic with both.. we went to many other ones and they don't compare with dr. rossy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Rossy as a Pediatrician. At the age of 2 months, my daughter developed a rapidly growing mass on her right temple. After visiting the Children's ER, I went to see Dr. Rossy as scheduled for her vaccinations. However, he immediately recognized and examined the mass and made sure I had an apt. with the Ophthalmologist the next day (in addition to the f/u apt. I had from the ER with the Plastics Dept.). He actually gave me his cell number and asked me to text him with regular updates (he always responded right away and even on the weekend). The process of securing a diagnosis took 2 months, and Dr. Rossy was by our side, managing my daughter's care the entire time. When the Children's Hospital sent us home without a diagnosis and "wait and see" approach, he refused to accept this and literally called the hospital himself and secured a next day apt. with the Oncology Dept. He continued to stay in touch and asked us to come in for follow-ups and always made sure we received the best referrals and in record time. Because of Dr. Rossy's experience, knowledge and connections at the Children's, my daughter's condition was correctly diagnosed (the Children's had previous misdiagnosed her condition and his referral to the Oncol. department was vital to correcting their mistake) and she is now being followed by the right specialist. He continues to manage her care and is always available for a same day apt. I think it's also important to highlight that he is a highly respected physician at the Children's and is known for his dedication to his students, colleagues, and patients. Staff at the hospital went the extra mile when they heard that he was our Pediatrician and this made a huge difference in our experience. In my darkest moments during this process, I literally trusted Dr. Rossy with my daughter's life and health and he was everything I needed him to be - I highly recommend Dr. Rossy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Paul Rossy. I feel very fortunate that we have him as a pediatrician. He is always precise with his diagnosis of any kind and IF and WHEN I've ever had an emergency he is very diligent about accommodating us. He has never steered me wrong and takes it one step further to follow-up on the condition or problem of my daughter. In this day and age this is a major plus in our medical system. Most recently my daughter had a foot injury at school and we rushed her to the Children's. All the necessary tests were done, as per the physician's (on staff) request we were told that it was simply a bad sprain and all she needed was crutches. My mind was telling me something else though, I wanted Dr. Paul Rossy to follow up on this A.S.A.P. Again without hesitation he saw us immediately, asked me to go back to the hospital and do additional
x-rays. Upon doing so he called me back quickly with the results and acknowledged that my daughter had a fracture and would need a brace or cast! I was shocked and relieved at the same time. Thank you Dr. Rossy for all that you've done and your dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I cannot have asked for a better doctor. Dr Rossy has saved my sons life. I went to see doctor Rossy when my son was sick and he sent us straight to the Montreal's Children hospital because he knew there was something not right with my son. My son had a respiratory arrest at the hospital and was in ICU for 3 days, Dr Rossy stayed in contact us with us and even came to see us in ICU. Dr Rossy is always available for us, if I have a concern I text him and he will reply in minutes, what other doctor out there is available like that, no that many!!!! If I ever need to see, I always get an appointment for the same day. As for his staff, they are incredible and polite and always willing to help.
Thank you Dr Rossy for all that you do for my kids!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

C'était la première visite pour mon premier bébé. C'était une expérience désagréable. Attendre une heure et demie de plus que l'heure prévue du rv pour 5 minutes de consultation. Et même là, alors que mon bébé est encore à moitié nu, il me dit de finir de l'habiller dehors car il y a beaucoup de monde! On dit que c'est difficile de trouver un pédiatre. Mais, je vais quand même en chercher un autre. Car, il en a vraiment rien à foutre de moi et de mon bébé et je ne me sens pas en sécurité avec lui. Je ne vois pas pourquoi j'irai voir un pédiatre juste pour qu'il pèse et mesure mon bébé. Une infirmière peut faire la même chose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547371].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

What can I say? Dr. Rossy is by far the most caring and knowledgeable doctor out there. He has been looking after my three children for years. My wife and I only have the most positive things to say about Dr. Rossy. I really wish there were more doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Nous connaissons le Dr Rossy qui s'occupe de notre fille depuis sa naissance ( 9ans ) et nous n'avons que du positif à dire à son sujet. Sa disponibilité est remarquable et ses diagnostiques clairs et précis. Nous sommes choyé de ses services à Chateauguay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. Rossy is a fantastic pediatrician. Both my kids have been seeing him since birth. My husband and I thought very highly of him when only our son was seeing him. Dr. Rossy is detailed and efficient, you can get an appointment easily, there are short wait times at the office, and he even has coverage on weekends and holidays. We were even more impressed once we brought our daughter to her first appointment when she was only two weeks old. He saw something that other doctors hadn't. He diagnosed my daughter with a condition that required surgery. We were referred to a great surgeon and he got us in to see him the next day. We were surrounded with a great team that allowed us to feel confident during a difficult time. Leading up to surgery, he followed up, answering questions and was supportive. After her surgery, he visited her at the hospital and provided extra care to ensure a good recovery. He truly impacted my child's life for the better and for that I couldn't be more thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr.Rossy is one in a million. He saved my daughter's life a few weeks ago. I brought her in to see him because she was congested and had a runny nose at 7 weeks of age. Dr Rossy examined her and told me to monitor her overnight and to bring her back if she got worse. She developed a fever and was throwing up. Dr Rossy sent us to the hospital and told us to go by the office after the hospital. The ER drs sent us home with Tempra. DrRossy examined her and he sent us back to the ER to get a Chest X-ray. She was diagnosed with RSV-Bronchiolitis and pneumonia. She was admitted to the PICU and intubated for 6 days. We were at the hospital for 14 days and he came to see her several times as well as texted us daily. Many weeks later, he still requests updates on her and my son. He is encouraging, answers all our questions and always listens to our concerns. He does not prescribe antibiotics unless it is necessary. My 22 month old son loves going to see him. DrRossy is caring and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

We're very lucky that our two boys have Dr. Rossy as their pediatrician. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a business-like yet caring demeanour that my wife and I really appreciate. You know that he's focused on providing the best possible care and yet always has time for our questions and concerns. He also recognized my youngest son's anemia right away at his 18 month appointment and told us to get him tested immediately - this was followed by daily text updates and weekly visits to ensure he was taking to the iron supplements well, and frequent testing to confirm his blood counts were moving in the right direction. I can't think of another doctor in this day that would be so involved in his patient's care, and you can tell he really takes his profession to heart. We also appreciate a doctor that doesn't simply prescribe antibiotics to every kid he sees (they do nothing at all for viral infections) - I have friends whose kids always seem to be on them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1590956].votes_count ]]