Rate Dr. Lesley A. Fein

Dr. Lesley A. Fein's Ratings

She is so arrogant that she criticized me for going to another dr for a year because I could not afford her nor make the trip to her. She didn't even want to look at my records from the other dr because "they were of no value." Everything this other dr had me on was no good for one reason or another. Too much of my time and money was spent listening to her ridicule me. And then to have her spend time (at $600 an hour) typing up everything she said to me, including negative comments, some incorrectly recounting what I told her about my previous year proving how poorly she was listening to me. She is currently working with another dr and so want me to have all of these genetic tests so I can see him too. After spending $2000+ just for her and her blood work (which she does that best) I can't afford more tests and more dr visits. I am very nervous to go to my next appointment and have to tell her that. A doctor shouldn't be a major contributor to my stress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I wasted at least one year traveling to different "Lyme Speciliasts" before I finally made my way to Doctor Fein's office. Ironically enough, Dr. Fein's name was the first recommendation of my two best friends both of whom suffered from severe neurological and physical symptoms stemming from long term lyme disease infections. Dr. Fein's wait list is long, her office staff can be stressed, but it's all worth it. She cares. She knows her stuff, and she won't take any crap. If you are trying to save money, Good Luck. That's what I did and it ended up nearly costing me my business. If I had it to do over again I would have gone to Dr Fein (at any cost) from day one. I hope you learn from my mistakes and do just that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2466381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Fein has saved my life!! I came to her a scared 21 yr old. Been seeing her over 5 yrs now. She spends a VERY long time with you & explains everything in great detail. She is a godsend. A true miracle worker . She blows my last Lyme dr out of the water. She def knows her stuff & her staff is wonderful & very compassionate. If be lost without her. She really goes above and beyond , not just treating the disease, but easing the horrible effects of it like no other. She's not afraid to think outside the box. I will be forever grateful to her & her staff for never giving up on me, and treating me like a person, not just a disease . God bless you dr Fein. Eternally grateful to have you - EL

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2129897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. Fein misdiagnosed my father w/Lyme Disease and therefore cheated him out of years of being treated for his true illness, Multiple Sclerosis. His condition is very dire and her treating him for the wrong disease for years has only made it worse.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2129898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

A gifted doctor. Dr. Leslie Fein is my real life Dr. House. She is an extraordinary diagnostician...I have seen MANY doctors and never witnessed anything even remotely close. If you complain about her or the staffs disposition then u do not understand what that office goes through and sacrifices. I personally LOVE the staff and can't help but look at Dr. Fein in awe every time I see her. Thank u sincerely dr. Fein. It is a long, difficult battle with Lyme I am so happy u are at my side. Also a very special thank u to that insanely selfless, kind, sweet, and funny nurse who travels there to help us take care of our Picc lines etc. Thank u love u! I have never met someone so willing to go out of her way for others. So rare. Appreciate u C.!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2129896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

WARNING!!! Do not go to this Dr!!! She is arrogant,uncaring, and downright mean. She knows about lyme and is passionate about it but does not care about her patients.What I like about her was that she wasn't agressive agairst the lyme..she also has away of getting you iv medication through your insurance ..she is smart in that way.. . BUT her bedside manner was the WORST of any Dr I have ever been too. She is very unprofessional and full of her self i was actually scared of her bc she was so mean.. yelling at staff and patients.The only time she ever smiled was when she found a tick in a patient and put it in a sealed bag in a box with the rest of her tick collectIon!!! A VERY unpleasant staff atmosphere and experience!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2129895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I have had Lyme & Bartonella for about 5 years. For the past 15 years, every 6 months I took a Western Blot test, and for 15 years tested negative. [I was using the wrong labs]. Lyme had made its way into my brain, and through an MRI & SPECT scan, I saw that I now had 8 holes in my brain... it was being slowly eaten away. I saw 7 specialists in NYC and NJ. Finally, I made an appointment with Dr Fein after hearing her lecture. Very knowledgeable. I got to the point where my speech was slurred, and I was not able to finish the end of a sentence. In 3 months under her care, things are much better. She is gentle with the antibiotics, and cares about the body in a holistic manner. YES SHE IS DIRECT, but to me this means that she will fight for me. AND ONLY ONE PERSON ON HER STAFF OF 7 IS RUDE & DISRESPECTFUL, so don't let this one rotten apple spoil it for you. Dr Fein is a tough cookie, and I am appreciative to have someone of her ilk in the trenches with me fighting my battle with Lyme.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2011

Her staff is disgustingly rude and obnoxious. They are a poor reflection of Dr. Fein and I don't know why she tolerates it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2129893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

Dr. Fein is a phenomenal physician, probably the top lyme doc in the whole tri state area. She's brilliant and truly cares. Very rare for doctors to email you on weekends, no less. My only regret is that we didnt find her sooner. She's pro active and nipped my lyme in the bud immediately. After 3 drs. and Mayo Clinic all misdiagnosed my daughter, Dr. Fein nailed it and is doing everything she can to help her fight this wicked disease. She absolutely treats the WHOLE person and is one of the most special people on the planet. If only there were more doctors like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr Fein is a godsend..She has literally saved my life. When I arrived for my consult I was so violently ill I cldnt even speak...it hit my brain very badly as well as my joints...I had every symptom in the book and she takes her time and treated me...I'm still under her care and plan to stay under her care as long as I need to even if its for the rest of my life...she's given me a second chance at life..she treats the whole person and disease along with its symptoms..she goes out of her way to ease the devastating effects of it unlike any other dr I've seen..godbless you dr fein...forever thankful ..EML

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129891].votes_count ]]