Dr. Cary L. Hamlin

Dr. Cary L. Hamlin

Rate Dr. Cary L. Hamlin

Dr. Cary L. Hamlin's Ratings

Go to his site www.drhamlin.org and see what his former patients can tell you. Maybe they can give you tips for a doctor who could help you.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

unfortunately, dr. hamlin has passed away, at the much too young age of 57. a great loss.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2007 | flag

Excellent doctor, there won'be be another like him.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2007 | flag

He was a great listener. Gave extensive packet of tests and quizes to analyze before seeing me. Knows his drugs. Seen about 4-5 Psych's over the years. I like him. And best of all..I'm feeling better. I'm a Seasonal Affective sufferer.

Submitted May 26, 2006 | flag

Have struggled with social phobia for many years and since I have seen Dr. Hamlin, I am much more at ease given his extensive knowledge and experience with those that have sp. His office staff are also very helpful and cordial. While I will always have to deal with social phobia, it has not popped up with its outward manifestations for the most part since I have been under his care.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2005 | flag

He is really good, one of only two doctors who stuck with me when I had Lyme disease; not afraid to try different medicines. When I first saw him I couldn't speak or move, now I am on the dean's list at my school. Woot.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2005 | flag