Rate Dr. Clifford Albert

Dr. Clifford Albert's Ratings

This "Doctor" performed smart lipo on me 3 years that went horribly wrong. I have been living in hell ever since first dealing with terrible scars, bumps and a very very bad burn. Now 3 years later ive developed lymphedema in my legs because he burned me so bad it damaged my lymphatic system. There is no cure for this. I will have to live with this for ever. I can never wear sandals, shorts, skirts or dresses because I have to wear these awful compression stockings to keep the swelling down. This man is a terrible evil person with no conscience. He is a doctor and he ruined my life. I haven't been able to be happy or not think about this ever since it happened. I feel like my life as I knew it before that god awful day is over for ever. There is no fixing this and he should never been allowed to perform plastic surgery. he is NOT certified and as others have attested perform "smart lipo" without suction and clearly he doesn't know what he is doing.

Submitted July 15, 2014

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

He is a very good, very caring Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good Doctor.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

I saw Doctor Albert to receive laser tattoo removal treatment on a small tattoo. I made it clear at the time of booking that this was the goal of my visit. When Dr. Albert saw me, he immediately pointed out sun damage on my face, wrinkles and other areas that he felt could benefit from resurfacing, botox and restalyne. He tried to make me look in a blue-lit mirror, and I had to refuse several times before he gave up. I left the office feeling frankly violated by his unsolicited, scathing critique of my appearance. I have begun tattoo removal treatments at a lovely centre in Old Montreal where the staff does not attempt to sell me other procedures- and at a significantly lower price ($50 per treatment). I would not go back to Dr. Albert, even were I to decide to do botox or IPL.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr.Albert's for the past five years. He is the most patient, knowledgeable and skillful physicians that I have dealt with.i first started doing Botox with him and eventually added some filler to my lips. 2 years ago I treated my abdomen for some excess fat using smartlipo.I was able to work the next day and I still am so pleased with the care that Dr.Albert and his team provided.I remember calling in on the weekend as I was worried about an infection and Dr.Albert met me on Saturday to check the wounds.everything was ok but I was very impressed and I can only say that it is a relief to know that your doctor will be there when problems arise.his staff are all very nice and extremely helpful.

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

I got botox and lip injections with Dr Albert and the results were good. Why wouldint I go back? Well personally I got the impression that he was more of a salesman than a Dr. He doesint let you speak or seem to care about anything you have to say and he tends to talk over you in a rapid and repetitive manner. I prefer a Dr with a bit more patience and better manners if I'm gonna be trusting him with my face and giving him my money.

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Albert is my primary (family) doctor. He has always been there for me and has helped me on many occasions . I trust his medical knowledge and expertise. I am living a life basically free of serious side effects from my diabetes due to his medical help and advice. (My family is friends with him in the interest of disclosure)

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Beware before accepting any treatments from him. He does not inform you of possible side effects of treatments that he offers. Ex: Pearl, IPL, Laser. Will never go back. Upon arriving in his office, he will put a mirror in front of your face, tell you about the different treatments he has to FIX your face. Rushes you out. Is quick to collect and never follows up. My skin is now WORSE than it was before. There ARE better doctors. Wish that I never paid for this treatment.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

An esthetician noticed a small flat growth on my face and said that I should see a doctor about it. I was very lucky to find Dr. Albert. His office called the next day to say that he could see me at 3:45pm. And promptly, he arrived and did an examination of my needs. Fortunately,the growth was determined to be benign, and he removed it using a laser procedure. A week later, the scab has come off and a clear light pink area can be seen now. Dr. Albert and his staff were very professional and helpful. During the healing process, there was an incident that was worrisome, and I left 2 messages at the office. Promptly at 9:00am the next morning, the desk called me to inquire into my condition, and confirmed that the healing process was proceeding normally. I would be very happy to return to Dr. Albert for any further treatment or advice. During my visit, he made many observations and suggested effective ways to deal with them all.

Submitted July 1, 2012 | flag

This doctor performed smartlipo on me about 9 months ago. During the initial consultation, he didn't let me ask ANY questions, which I should have taken as a warning sign, but I had read about him in a magazine so I decided to still give it a shot. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER. He didnt give me any sedatives prior to the procedure, so the whole time I was in intense pain. After lasering the fat, he informs me that he DOES NOT SUCTION ANY OF THE FAT OUT. I was SHOCKED, Smartlipo without LIPO??? Immediately, I knew I had been screwed. 9 months later I have 4 scars on my legs with absolutely NO results. I am LIVID. EXTREMELY unprofessional, a liar & just a bad person. stay away.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011