Dr. Raul C. Ordorica

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Raul C. Ordorica has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: How many prostactomies has he performed?    Email me    Answer it

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 2636419
30/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Raul Ordorica is an A+, #1 doctor. He is the best Urologist in America as far as I'm concerned. He is a skillful surgeon, very knowledgeable in his field as best as I could tell anyway from his answers provided to my questions and for his patience and time spent explaining my Urology problems. His patience, wisdom, skills, knowledge and kindness is above all doctors I have met in my life. I went to him for a 2nd opinion and retained him as my Urologist because of his dedication, professionalism and skills. In addition, he is humble, kind and very funny. He is an example for all mankind, not only as a doctor but as a human being. I thank you Dr. Ordorica for helping me back to the road of health. God Bless you. Carol A.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1467230
18/06/11 5 4 5 5 Great doctor!!! Willing to talk to you like a person and not a patient. He is the only urologist I have found that makes me feel comfortable and optimistic.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1391005
18/03/11 5 5 5 5 Did a buccal transplant of tissue to my urethea to eliminate scar tissue causing stricture. Outstanding surgeon, outstanding results.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 880479
07/05/09 4 4 5 5 I am scheduled for surgery later this month---so I have been checking on his ratings---so far I feel confident about his knowledge and reputation, especially after speaking with his nurses about my procedure as they were reassuring.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 262549
05/04/07 5 5 5 He is the one of the most competent Doctor's we meet. He was very relaible, responsable and very tender with patients. He is very professional and responsible.
Insurance: Veterans Administration
RID: 98405
18/01/07 4 5 5 He's know about Reteroperitoneal Fibrosis. He takes his patient and really tells you what to expect. He listens, is a wonderful surgion. I look at him as the best urologist in the state of Florida.  Respond