You may also like

Rate Dr. Raul C. Ordorica

Dr. Raul C. Ordorica's Ratings

Huge huge loss that Dr. Robotics left Tampa to go to Kaiser. He was my specialist for. Over 10 years and have me my life back. I was he last surgery and never was able to tank him. Every time he came to check on me I would say is this it and he would say nope, I will be back good luck Dr. O, you are really missed. The office is not the same with out you..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Best urologist ever. Huge lost that he left and went to Kaiser medical. He will surely be missed

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Raul Ordorica is an A+, #1 doctor. He is the best Urologist in America as far as I'm concerned. He is a skillful surgeon, very knowledgeable in his field as best as I could tell anyway from his answers provided to my questions and for his patience and time spent explaining my Urology problems. His patience, wisdom, skills, knowledge and kindness is above all doctors I have met in my life. I went to him for a 2nd opinion and retained him as my Urologist because of his dedication, professionalism and skills. In addition, he is humble, kind and very funny. He is an example for all mankind, not only as a doctor but as a human being. I thank you Dr. Ordorica for helping me back to the road of health. God Bless you. Carol A.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1591984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Great doctor!!! Willing to talk to you like a person and not a patient. He is the only urologist I have found that makes me feel comfortable and optimistic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1591983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Did a buccal transplant of tissue to my urethea to eliminate scar tissue causing stricture. Outstanding surgeon, outstanding results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1591982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

I am scheduled for surgery later this month---so I have been checking on his ratings---so far I feel confident about his knowledge and reputation, especially after speaking with his nurses about my procedure as they were reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1591981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

He is the one of the most competent Doctor's we meet. He was very relaible, responsable and very tender with patients. He is very professional and responsible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1591980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

He's know about Reteroperitoneal Fibrosis. He takes his patient and really tells you what to expect. He listens, is a wonderful surgion. I look at him as the best urologist in the state of Florida.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1591979].votes_count ]]