Rate Dr. Nathan Shadle

Dr. Nathan Shadle's Ratings

Dr. Nathan Shadle is simply the best! He's thorough, patient, and a true healer. He also works hard to maintain the health of his patients as well as educating them to prevent future injuries. He helps you to listen to your body and not wait until you have pain to pay him a visit.

Submitted May 1, 2008 | flag

without a douobt, one of the best doctors I've ever met. He is a rare find... and I'm sure within a couple of years, he will become so popular, it will be hard to get in and see him. I hope he always stays true to his original approach to his patients and practice. If you are wondering about Dr. Shadle, stop thinking about it and JUST GO. He is simply the BEST!

Submitted May 3, 2006 | flag

I've been to many chiropractors, and he is the most practical, hands on. I have more results in 2 months than after seeing any of the others for years.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2005 | flag

Personable, sensitive, and very effective. While I'm not a believer in chiropractic for everything, Dr. Shadle has successfully addressed my chiropractic problems.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2005 | flag