Rate Dr. Bruce R. Tammelin

Dr. Bruce R. Tammelin's Ratings

This man has saved my life more than once. He is one of the best Pulmonologist's in the S. California area. I highly and most sincerely recommend him to anyone with respiratory problems. He is also a Critical Care Physician and is the most thorough physician I have ever encountered. I most whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Bruce Tammelin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Tammelin is a cross between Sherlock Holmes and Marcus Welby. He is a brilliant diagnostician, a caring doctor, and a compassionate man. He genuinely looks after his patients. He saw me on his day off because I was not feeling well. He called me two hours after I had a cat scan — on a Friday afternoon — to give me the results and eliminate any worry over the weekend. He is the doctor you would classify as "one in a million."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Words can't express how awesome,brilliant and most of all caring Dr Tammelin and his staff is! If anybody needs a Pulmonologist, look no further! He is the best. I've been in the medical field for over 30 years and have never found a doctor to be this awesome! He treats you like you are family. He called us everyday. He really cares. His staff is awesome too. My son was so sick and now he is well from the care and treatment Dr Tammelin gave to him! Love you Dr Tammelin. Thank you for everything you did for us as a family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

Very helpfull and carrying. No one else could diagnose me but he did and took great care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Told my mother I had cystic fibrosis--it was incorrect as I did not have that condition and the results of the primary test for this had not come in yet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2009

Several doctors were not able to diagnose the PE's I had after Joint Replacement Surgery. He diagosed me and took very good care of me for a long period. He's very caring. He saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2008

Great doctor, very carying and knowledjable. Was able to diagnosed my mother's illness at the first visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2007

Very helpful and knowledgeable, took great care of me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Uncaring and unhelpful trying to get records shared with other MD's. Knowlegable but full of himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130010].votes_count ]]