Rate Dr. Heath L. Lemley

Dr. Heath L. Lemley's Ratings

Dr. Lemley was excellent with explaining every thing to me and my wife concerning cataract surgery. His surgical staff was excellent with pre and post op procedures. Dr. Lemley took the time himself to call me at home to make sure I was ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Lemley is a skilled surgeon with wonderful bedside manner. I was well prepared by Dr. Lemley and his staff for my LASIK surgery. The surgery itself was not intimidating, and Dr. Lemley calmly explained each step of the procedure, keeping my mind at ease. Dr. Lemley himself called me later that evening to check on how I was recovering at home. The next morning at my postop visit, my vision was already corrected to 20/15. I have had no complications from surgery, and am so very happy that I chose Dr. Lemley for this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Lemley was arrogant concerning his knowledge and rather pushy with testing a referrals after an acute condition turned out to be nothing. He has little regard for the people that make his work possible. He referred to x-ray techs as "like cashiers in a grocery store." I waited over an hour to see him and he seemed annoyed when he entered the room. Take your hard earned money elsewhere. REA are hounds to suck every last penny from you with frugal testing and referrals. He has an authoritarian style of treatment that made me uncomfortable and perceived that he also regards patients like me as unintelligent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

After seeing many Opthalmologists following an adverse response to cataract surgery in 2011, including specialists at Johns Hopkins, I can highly recommend Dr. Lemley as an exceptional doctor, surgeon and person. He listens to concerns and questions offering professional, knowledgeable answers in a compassionate manner. Acknowledging that the damage was beyond his expertise, he referred me to specialists but his care did not end with the referral. He has personally coordinated my care, reviewed the findings, discussed the options and offer his professional opinion allowing me to make truly educated and informed decisions. When he did the cataract surgery on my other he addressed my fears by detailing the preventative measures he would take. The outcome on that eye has been remarkable. He has given me hope for a brighter tomorrow with the repair scheduled in June. His staff has been friendly and accomodating, patiently working with his schedule and ours to minimize our travel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I rated Dr.Lemley and his office staff highly because they have been so helpful during a complicated surgical procedure that I underwent. They made sure that I understood everything in detail, and that I was constantly kept in the loop on what was going on. The office staff is extremely courteous and friendly. My procedure went absolutely perfectly and I owe a great deal of gratitude to Dr. Lemley and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Dr. Heath Lemley and his staff at Regional Eye Assoociates are on the top of there game!! If you are considering Lasik surgery,you couldn't ask for any better!!! They take the time to explain everything to you, and make sure that you get the best treatment for each individual's needs. I cannot thank them enough for such great care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Lemley for years and trust him completely. His office is staffed by a wonderful crew, they are never too busy to help you with any questions you might have. As far as Dr. Lemley, he is very considerate, helpful, thorough and compassionate, I have (and would) recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Lemley my whole life and my eyes have always been well cared for. This past year he performed LASIK eye surgery and the results have been amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

I had LASIk eye surgery with Dr. Lemley 10 years ago and have been following up with him yearly since. He is a very compassionate, kind, knowledgeable, meticulous and caring. After 10 years my vison is still 20/15. I am a health care professional so my vision is critical to the work I do. I completely trust Dr. Lemley's care and have made many referrals to him. I also trust and recommend him so highly that 5 members of my family go to him as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Lemley and his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Dr Lemley is an amazing Dr. I had Lasik eye surgery with zero complications. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][586980].votes_count ]]