Rate Dr. Serena Lau

Dr. Serena Lau's Ratings

She is the best dentist I have been to. She and her staff are helpful, cheerful, and thorough!

Submitted July 4, 2011 | flag

this docter does not know how to treat people and her staff is very rude. they talk about their personal lives more than talk to me

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

I am a Dentist that ended up working as an assistant here in Canada, I've worked for more than 40 dentist here in BC and without a doubt she is one of the best, you might not have the chance to feel that you are in a high tech office but who cares when the most important thing is the honesty and knowledge of the dentist, even though I don't work there anymore I still recommend her to all my friends.

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag

Does not use the latest dental filling materials or equipment. Still uses amalgam/silver filings. Otherwise a very nice dentist.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

Our whole family has been going to Dr. Lau for many years ... both her and her staff are fantastic! HIGHLY recommended!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2007 | flag