Dr. Harvey Lui

Rate Dr. Harvey Lui

Dr. Harvey Lui's Ratings

What Dr Harvey Lui did to me is by definition categorized as a medical malpractice. He charged me for a treatment. Then he decided not to do the treatment and demonstrated absolute negligence. Then His office manager, Nina, refused to refund my money and She wouldn't let me speak with Dr Lui about it either. They won't even return my calls anymore. I'll be taking this complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC. I never expected to be ripped off by a doctor!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lui is an excellent doctor who is highly qualified and respected in his field. From my experience , I would definitely recommend him. Perhaps the patients who are not happy with his services have unrealistic expectations .

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

I have know Dr. Lui for more than 40 yrs. He is a very capable Dr.I am sure he can help you with any medical issue.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

Not someone I would go to again. Seems I am not alone in my opinions of what a horrible person this Dr is. I will NEVER go back to this Lui again.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag

Emotionless, no eye contact, rude and nothing for a personality. I would have to be high to go back and see this overpaid, overated a goof that calls himself a doctor.

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

not at all helpful, should take up a few lessons in customer service. A waste of money and time. I highly suggest finding another dermatologist. His Staff on the other hand were very pleasant and helpful.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

All I have to say is that Lui is very arrogant and egotisitcal with zero people skills. Has no consideration of his patients' time. Waited more than an hour to see him and ended up getting a parking ticket. A total jerk and a loser. You are only a dermatologist...you need to respect others no matter if they are inferior to you. Being a little personable wouldn't harm you.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2009 | flag

Good guy, I have been under his care for several years with a chronic disease. He is willing to try new treatments, and will discuss any approach you want to take. Like any doctor, he prefers a patient who is somewhat 'informed'. Also, he is leading edge with his treatments, which gives a lot of patient the best chance to receive the most up to date, effective treatments. Contrary to some of the above opinions, I find him to be always personable.

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag

Dr Lui is arrogant and rude! I will never go back. I think all he cares about is charging you money, this is the type of doctor that gives the "real" doctors who actually want to help patients a bad name. I know he is a specialist so maybe that is why he thinks he is better than everyone else. I just want some information and hopefully to be healed from my skin infections. I dont need to go to his office to be belittled. I wouldnt recommend this "doctor" to anyone ever.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag

Lui is a hypocrite. Dr. Vincent Ho is a far better physician and is extremely personable. Lui actually studied under Dr. Ho.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag