Rate Dr. John T. Killian

Dr. John T. Killian's Ratings

Dr Killean is a true professional in every respect. Our 16 year old daughter had a nearly 60 degree curve in her spine. I inquired into who local Doctors would choose of it was their daughter and Dr Killean was the answer. He performed spinal fusion surgery and straightened her to around 5 degrees and she looks completely normal. Our daughter is number six out of eight children and we have a good amount of experience with doctors over the years to include a kidney surgery and heart oblation. I honestly can say we have never had a better all around experience that with Dr Killean and his staff to include his interaction with parents and patient to his competency. Special mention is due for his Nurse Sophia Barnes who was a pleasure to work with on the follow up care. We are thankful to God for leading us to Dr Killean. Now, eight months after surgery our daughter is active in Karate and riding horses pain free as well as being able to wear any clothes without being self conscious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Killian is absolutely amazing! I had been taking my son to see a specialist for four years and he had been wrongly diagnosed... it literally took Dr. Killian about 15 seconds to correctly diagnose my son and then do the proper diagnostic tests to be certain that he was correct. His greatest concern is for his patient and he always goes the extra mile. I believe parents should always be informed about what is going on and Dr. Killian always makes sure that I understand exactly what the issues are and what he plans to do to resolve them. I completely trust this doctor!! He is performed surgery on both of my sons, multiple times on one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

J Killian is by far the worst dr I have ever dealt with. He did not knock on the door upon entering the exam room. He never made eye contact with me or my child. I said "hello" he never once introduced himself. He walked in, sat down, pulled the book out of my sons hand (which he was reading) put it on the table and began pulling and pushing in my child's fingers and hands. Killian had dark black warts or moles on his hand. He did not have gloves on which would have been greatly appreciated after noticing such. Very unprofessional & conducted the entire appointment on a stool in a sitting position scooting himself from side to side of the room & into the hall which he chose to order my child walk the hall. He spoke to me as if I was ignorant & as if I was wasting his time. I had concerns and was in need of answers in regards to my child & his most recent health issues. Killian was more concerned with the paper flower on the wall for decoration than my sons medical condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. K and his staff are awesome! They are always friendly and on time at appointments. Dr. K truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2387069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Killian has seen both my kids and He is the best!! He has done surgery on my son and seen my daughter for various injuries...He has the patients best interest at heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Excellent doctor - fine gentleman! He has completed 5 surgeries on my now 20 year old son. Our first began at age 2! There is no doubt in my mind, that without Dr. Killian, my son would never have remained walking!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

He is the best doctor in the whole wide world. He is known around the world for his excellency in patient care, excellent bed side manners, kind and considerate. Extremel good with children with or withot disabilities. He is the greatist. he is good with my child dislocated hip at birth she is now 19 years old and I don't want to leave him. He only see children to 18 years, but he told my baby (Tyra)as long as she is in school he would continue to see her. I love Dr Killian for his kindness, mile spoken, never in a hurry and always take time to hear your concerns. no patient mind waiting to see him because he is worth the wait. Dr. John Killian, THE GREATEST DR. IN THE WHOLE WORLD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587079].votes_count ]]