You may also like

Rate Dr. William A. Salyer

Dr. William A. Salyer's Ratings

Dr Salyer did my hip replacement last summer and what a great Doctor. I hope he never retires because I will need another hip soon. Thank you Dr. Salyer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Salyer to anyone needing orthopaedic surgery. He's extremely considerate of his patients' ignorance regarding surgery, (I was totally ingnorant of my problem and what surgery entailed) he explained everything I could expect from pre op to post op and therapy and put me entirely at ease. He continues to check on me to ensure everything is still fine. Thank you Dr. Salyer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Very caring and skillful surgeon. Put both patient and family at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2011

I like Dr. Salyer but if you have questions about your care outside of an office visit, you cannot talk to him. The staff will only refer you to his assistant, they can't give him a message directly, and if the assistant can't or won't answer your questions, you have to make an appointment to see him. That makes me very angry that to ask a question about my care I have to make another appointment and pay to talk to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Fantastic! He helped me figure out a problem that stumped my other orthopedist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587204].votes_count ]]