Rate Dr. Greg A. Martocci

Dr. Greg A. Martocci's Ratings

Dr "Tocci" as my boys call him...bottom line, he is a great guy! Can't say enough...responsive, knowledgable, reliable, caring, NOT alarming... I always ask him "what would you do?" and he tells me straight up. A true gem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

After using two different pediatricians for my 10 month old son and being very unhappy with them, i began my search for a new one. I met with 3 different doctors and 2 others refused to meet. Dr. Martocci scheduled a private meeting (which none of the others did) and he answered all of my questions and didn't rush at all. We have now seen him 2 times and the PA at the office once (she's very sweet also) I am very happy with him. He's extremely knowledgeable, pro parent choice, and does not rush at all. He takes the time to answer all questions and i could NOT be happier!!! Having another baby in the summer and I am SO happy i have found the right pediatrician for my precious kids! The only downside is some of the staff who answers calls can come off as rude, but i don't care as long as my child is in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2013

We had originally chosen a different pediatrician, but they didn't have privileges at the hospital we delivered our child at, so our OB/GYN recommended Dr. Martocci. As soon as I met him I told my husband I wanted to switch to his office, even though its further away from our house than our original pediatrician. He instantly put me at ease as a new Mom, answered all my questioned and was down to earth. He takes great care of our daughter and gives us great advice. We never have an issue getting an appointment when she is sick and he rarely has us wait more than five minutes before being put in the exam room. He always takes the time to address our questions/concerns. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Martocci is AWESOME!! We have 8 month old twins and from the very beginning he impressed us upon our initial interview. He is extremely knowledgeable, and even though we have twins each child is given adequate time at their routine checkups. One thing in particular that impressed us was that in December our daughter had a 103 degree fever and we called him late at night. He got back to us in a few minutes and instead of suggesting we rush her to the hospital he told us what to do. Her fever did go down and we never had to go to the hospital, nor his office. Most doctors would say bring her right in and he's not like that. Most recently my both kids came down with ear infections and he was able to fit us in the same day. In addition to Dr. Martocci being a true professional, his staff is top notch as well. Both Sandy and Ann are always so nice to speak with and not the typical rude receptionists you would expect at a doctors office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Martocci is an excellent Doctor. He's great with mt daughter and is alwways available. Unfortunately she gets sick a lot and he al;ways see's her right away and calls back after hours. I would highly recomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Greg is an amazing pediatrician. We moved her from Massachusetts and my middle daughter had a condition called VCP and he was extremely knowledgable about her condition, I didn't have to explain her condition to him over and over to him like I had to do with other doctors when I was calling for pediatricians. He engages and keeps my sons focus which allow should give him 5 stars. He always has made time in his schedule for any of my 4 children to be seen, always calls back after hours. He connects with all 4 of my children and knows them and their personality. We came from a large practice with nurses and rarely saw our other pediatrician outside of check ups or a sever reason. The one on one approach with my children makes any time I've had to wait waiting in the waiting room (which is very rare) completely worth it. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Greg and neither could Autumn, Ant, Hannah, and Sydney.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr. Martocci's is an excellent pediatrician and I am so happy with how he has helped my husband and I with our 4 yr. old son and 6 month old daughter. He is caring, patient, and great with the children and is a wonderful resource for all things kids! (He recommended a fabulous pediatric dentist to us...Dr. Kitsos in Garden City). There is also a wonderful nurse practitioner who has recently joined the office (please forgive me, as her name slips me right now) but she is so good with the kids as well and is very easy to talk to. The wait time for my appointments has never exceeded my patience. During the busier seasons you could wait 10 minutes or so, but nothing outrageous. I would highly reccommend Dr. Martocci to anyone in need of a pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

Dr. Greg is the best both my daughter and son love him. Always gives us his 100 percent. And we are Asian not sure what the other reviewer is talking about. I give this doc an A plus. If you are looking for the real deal call him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

staff is helpful. doctor is very compassionate and takes his time. He seems very knowledgable and thourough. highly reccomend this old school style practice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

I could not have choosen a better doctor for my child. He is always available, kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130116].votes_count ]]