Rate Dr. John Jaureguito

Dr. John Jaureguito's Ratings

Dr. Jaureguito repaired my right shoulder rotator cuff about 14 years ago. I thought my perfect recovery was normal, until I recently had to have my left shoulder repaired. When the shoulder specialist here in South Carolina examined both shoulders for comparison, he said that whoever did my right shoulder did a remarkable job, such that he would never be able to tell I had ever had surgery except for the scar. Thank you, Dr. Jauragito.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

I came to Dr. Jaureguito with a worn down 23 yr old knee repair from college (ACL/MCL/meniscus). He was thorough in his assessment and honest in his recommendations, including what I could expect from each option. He is extremely knowledgable, professional and personable. His staff is excellent, and I would highly recommend his care to anyone looking for a thorough ortho doctor, whether for non-surgical options, repair or replacement.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. J. replaced my knee in March of 2012. I had polio as a child and a severe flexion contracture. Dr. J was compassionate and understanding and did an excellent job. I am now pain free and can walk. His office staff is outstanding as well.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Each year we have dozens of young student athletes, whose college scholarship offers are on the line get injured in the sport of wrestling. We were referred to Dr. Jaureguito for our East Bay wrestlers from the head of sports medicine at Stanford. We could not be more pleased with the opportunity, professionalism and efforts made by Dr. Jaureguito and his staff. We always receive an appointment the day we ask for them, are treated with urgency that we need and experience a full diagnosis in short time frame. In my most recent visit, the patient had an xray, injury manipulation and work up, an MRI and a doctor consult in under 2 hours from when we hit the front door. The completeness of the visit allowed all anxiety and concern to be relieved and the opportunity to focus on recovery and next steps immediately. THANK YOU!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I have too be completely honest when I say Dr.Jaureguito is THE BEST Surgeon EVER ! WOW ! I was extremely impressed as right after just having bilateral knee surgery within 3 day after taking off the bandages ( No crutches needed) I was walking around and no longer needed any pain medication at all and 1 week later I walked into Dr.Jaureguito office for my post-op appointment and you would never know I JUST HAD SURGERY . He is definitely a very gifted Doctor ! I heard Tracy does most of the hiring and she knows how to spot talented workers to help the Doctor's as they are the BEST ! Stevi who primary works for Dr.Jaureguito is awesome and incredibly talented and patient She always answers all my questions,fills out all my disability forms and is very accommodating. EVERYONE at FORM is AWESOME and everyone works together like a team to make sure all the customer needs are meet with the highest amount of quality given to each patient equally. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FORM TO EVERYONE !

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Great doctor and staff. The are friendly, efficient, professional and knowlegable.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. J is the best!! He has done two very extensive knee surgeries on me and three surgeries on my brother. Our family appreciates him so much. He did an excellent job and I have no more pain. Go see him. The staff is wonderful and helpful!

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr J by a friend who had a great experience with him. He performed knee surgery for me in 2007 and I had great success with this procedure. I am back in his care for another injury and being in his office in June 2010 made me realize how special he is as a doctor and how great his staff is. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who cares and spends the appropriate amount of time discussing the injury and options. You can't beat his bedside manner or the caring spirit of his staff!!!

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Four years ago I injured my left shoulder and was in severe pain. A Chiropractor/friend of mine advised me to contact one of the area’s best orthopedic surgeons, Dr. John Jaureguito. Dr.Jaureguito’s office got me in for an appointment immediately. After several months of treatments, it became apparent that the sholder needed replacement. Dr. Jaureguito did my surgery, and I am happy to report that it was a fantastic success. Last year both of my knees started bothering me. Dr. Jaureguito again recommended a course of conservative treatment. After months of treatment it was again apparent that surgery was the best course of action. My surgery for bilateral total knee replacements was in May 2009. I am now nine months post-op and very happy I had the surgery. I have full range of motion, my strength is 90% with improvement every day and the pre-op pain is completely gone.I can’t say enough about Dr. Jaureguito and his fantastic office staff.They are the best! Signed, Jodi Arsi

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag

My 12 year old sustained right knee injury during his basketball game. Dr. "J" welcomed us into his practice with open arms and put my son and my family at complete ease. It ended up being a dislocated knee with no tears. Dr."J" took his time and anwsered all my sons questions as well as ours. We were not rushed and left the office completely satisfied with his determination of the next steps. We would highly recommend him to any and everyone!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag