Rate Dr. Daniel Gagnon

Dr. Daniel Gagnon's Ratings

J'ai été consulter Dr Gagnon pour un problème de sommeil qui dure depuis 20 ans. Après avoir pris le temps d'analyser mon mode de vie, et lui avoir dit que je prenais du rivotril depuis 13 ans déjà, il me dit que je suis en sevrage de ce médicament, expliquant que c'est la cause de tous mes maux (problèmes de sommeil, trous de mémoires ''black out'', déprime. Dr Gagnon est très compétent, axé sur l'humain et prend le temps de nous expliquer les causes et effets des médicaments. Si une méthode naturelle existe, il ne l'écarte pas. Merci Dr Gagnon de m'avoir redonné vie! :)) Je ne regrette aucunement avoir payé 250$ au privé. C'est peu cher payé pour retrouver une qualité de vie.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gagnon est un médecin des plus compétents dans son domaine, toujours à l'écoute de son patient, prend le temps de bien expliquer. Vous n'aurez plus jamais peur de passer vos examens gynéco et pap test, car vous ne sentirez absolument rien. De plus, les injections de cortisone vous ne sentirez rien non plus, il a des mains magiques. À la clinique Eureka vous êtes pris en charge à 100%. Je vous le conseille sans hésitation.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Failed to diagnose my problem and did not help at all. In fact he put me a risk by misleading me. Is knowledge is very limited and he's arrogant and has a very big ego. He doesn't like you to ask questions, I will never see him again, it could be dangerous for anyone to do so if he were to misdiagnose you. (probable)

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

Compétent, humain, à l'écoute de ses patients. Les soins reçus dépassent largement le prix de la consultation.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

The most competent, honest, gentle and patient family doctor I have ever had. He is in private clinic but its worth spending every penny to consult him for the right diagnosis. His secretary and nurse are the nicest people I have ever seen in a doctors office, always helpful. Thanks to Clinique Eureka and staff.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Could never give me a real diagnostic on my problems. After seeing another doctor Annie Pépin, we found out that I catched "Parasite" in my "intestin". I was in pain for 3 years and Dr. Gagnon wasn't able to help me. With one visit only with Doctor Pépin, with the symptomps I had she asked me if I went South and gave me a test to do, that was it, we catch the problem. Disappointed at Dr. Gagnon.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

I chose a private clinic because the delay with my family doctor in the public system was getting ridiculous. I found it easy to take an appointment with Dr.Gagnon, i believe he is a great doctor, great listener, great vision.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Gagnon is rather kind and he may be better than most doctors in the city (they don't set the bar too high). Of course it is a blessing to go to a private clinic and not to have to wait 2 months to get an appointment or to wait 1 hour to see the doctor. Unfortunately the private clinics are very much business oriented and the patient after $$$$$$$$$. It is such a pity that in this city you either have to suffer poor, free health care or deal with better service that is tinged with greed.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

A very professionnal doctor. He will never prescribe medicines without the appropriate tests. He is also a doctor that will try to avoir medicine if possible and encourage you to develop healthy habits. He practices what he preaches.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr Gagnon is the most knowledgeable physician you will encounter in Montreal. It is obvious he reads up on everything and stays very up to date. Most importantly, he is caring and human. He listened to me as I explained my health issue. Not only did he fix the acute problem, but the underlying cause and I feel so much better. Worth every penny. He is also a role model in terms of health and I like that.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag