Rate Dr. Richard L. Mulvania

Dr. Richard L. Mulvania's Ratings

I do not recommend this doctor because the surgery didnt go well in my opinion. There were things done to me that I was not told or agreed to. I still have pain and its very hard for me and my family to take care of me now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr Mulvania is the best doctor I have ever met and I am forever grateful for giving me back a pain free life after 10 years of dealing with doctors who run pill mills and test mills, dirty offices and being told I didn't know what I was talking about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. HE SAT WITH ME AND EXPLAINED EACH AND EVERY X-RAY TO ME. HE EXPLAINED THE MRI IN SUCH DETAIL. I COULD DEFINATELY SEE THAT THIS DOCTOR GENUINELY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. KUDOS TO YOU DR. MULVANIA!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587402].votes_count ]]