Rate Dr. John H. MacPherson

Dr. John H. MacPherson's Ratings

Dr. MacPherson is the best dentist I have ever had. Professional, Thorough, Friendly, Kind and Compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I love this dental office! I've been going since I was 3years old, move away to Ottawa where I found a new dentist but it just wasn't the right fit. So now I see John and the girls whenever I am home in Halifax and I love it! Thanks for being such a great office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I had a great appointment! Dentist always make me laugh and front desk staff are very pleasant, always know my name!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

he's pretty good, but he has so many dentists/staff come and go. makes me wonder. new person everytime i show up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Best Dentist! He has been my dentist for 28 years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. John is by far the best Dentist I have ever had. Started seeing him as a teen and continued up into my late 20's. Over the last 15 years I've moved a few times and have lived in different provinces, I've been to 4 other dentists and none have come close to the service Dr John provides. He is kind,considerate and knowledgable but it is his personality and who he is that truly defines the experience you have with him. In fact it is often the first thing I notice missing when seeing the dentist. His laugh, his friendly smile and his quick wit made having to go to the dentist a great experience every time. Along with his incredible staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. MacPherson has a great sense of humour that really helps to relax you. He has always been extremly thorough, and taken the time to explain the details to me. I've never felt like I was getting "the wool pulled over my eyes" at the Sackville Dental Centre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

I am so happy with my experience with Dr.MacPherson. I recently had 2 other root canals by a dentist and an endodontist, neither experience as great as this root canal. I feel that he really cares about not only the work he is doing on each visit but looks at the overall well being of his patients.Very kind and gentle

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1595669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I was told I had to either have a root canal or have my tooth pulled. Dr. M came to the rescue and decided to see if a filling would work instead. So far it is. He saved me a lot of pain and unnecessary work and I am so thankful. Has to be one of the best dentists in Nova Scotia, hands down. The rest of the staff is also very kind and compassionate. I feel so much more relaxed there than any other place.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1595668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2011

You will NEVER be sorry for going to see Dr John. I was TERRIFIED of the dentist due to a bad experience as a kid but he was recommended to me when I had an emergency 20 years ago... I have never looked back. My son, now 13 just got his braces off and told me recently that if Dr John ever moved we'd have to follow him. Incredible staff. I laugh when I go there - anyone would be very lucky to see this doctor. NEVER does unnecessary procedures, has complete respect for my fears. Awesome.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1595667].votes_count ]]