Rate Dr. John H. MacPherson

Dr. John H. MacPherson's Ratings

Dr. MacPherson has a great sense of humour that really helps to relax you. He has always been extremly thorough, and taken the time to explain the details to me. I've never felt like I was getting "the wool pulled over my eyes" at the Sackville Dental Centre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

I am so happy with my experience with Dr.MacPherson. I recently had 2 other root canals by a dentist and an endodontist, neither experience as great as this root canal. I feel that he really cares about not only the work he is doing on each visit but looks at the overall well being of his patients.Very kind and gentle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I was told I had to either have a root canal or have my tooth pulled. Dr. M came to the rescue and decided to see if a filling would work instead. So far it is. He saved me a lot of pain and unnecessary work and I am so thankful. Has to be one of the best dentists in Nova Scotia, hands down. The rest of the staff is also very kind and compassionate. I feel so much more relaxed there than any other place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2011

You will NEVER be sorry for going to see Dr John. I was TERRIFIED of the dentist due to a bad experience as a kid but he was recommended to me when I had an emergency 20 years ago... I have never looked back. My son, now 13 just got his braces off and told me recently that if Dr John ever moved we'd have to follow him. Incredible staff. I laugh when I go there - anyone would be very lucky to see this doctor. NEVER does unnecessary procedures, has complete respect for my fears. Awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

Dr. John has been my dentist since he first went into practice with Dr. Camp. He immediately diagnosed a periodontal problem that was missed by by previous dentist for years which saved my teeth. I have continued to have him for my family dentist dispite having moved 50 km away. Besides being professional and skilled, he has the best chair-side manner you will find anywhere and he has the best staff you will find anywhere. I will continue to see him until I leave the province (or the world), or lose all my teeth, whatever comes first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2009

Best Dentist EVER! As a child I was TERRIFIED of going to the dentist. At 14 I went to Dr M and he was VERY patient and understanding of my phobia. Now in my 30's I actually look forward to going to the dentist and go every 6 months. Dr M has never done any work that was not needed and trust me, he could have had he wanted. It has been at least 15 years since I have had anything more then a cleaning and my teeth are looking and feeling great :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2008

Dr. MacPherson is a fantastic dentist!! He knows what he's doing, gives you options and always has time to share a laugh. That, in itself, is a bonus, considering how tense being in a dentist's office makes peope!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2008

He is a great doctor...my son loves him, he has been seeing him since he was 2 years old...they make us feel so comfortable there...the entire staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

You will never feel any discomfort with this dentist. he is fabulous. Helpful, positive and friendly. His office staff are fantastic as well. They are always helpful and pleasent. Marvelous people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

This Dr. has been used by myself as well as the rest of my family for several years and we all find him excellent in every way.His office staff are also great.Always very helpful.A wonderful dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1595661].votes_count ]]