Dr. Richard M. Thunder

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Richard M. Thunder has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

28/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 5451896

07/05/14 3 2 1 2 Extremely and arrogant, borderline abusive. Worst medical appointment I ever had.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard M."
RID: 2500533
14/12/12 5 5 5 5 5 years ago our son broke his leg (Tib/Fib fracture) during a soccer game. Dr. Thunder provided exceptional, thoughtful care, insuring that our son fully recovered. Because of Dr. Thunder, or son was able to not only have a very successful high school sports career, but is now playing for his college football team. While other doctors may have rushed his treatment, Dr. Thunder took the time to make sure, every step of the way, that our son received only the best care, the most professional treatment and best possible outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Thunder to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon. Thanks Dr. Thunder!
Insurance: Tricare
Respond
RID: 2430830
22/09/12 5 5 5 5 I met Dr. thunder, To Dr. Brown who work on my 10yr daughter. Dr. Thunder incredibly knowledgeable With sports medicine! He's a straight shooter, An awesome when doing procedures! I've been a runner my whole life Dr. thunder Understand In athletes mind! He doesn't overpromise, If you do everything to make it healthy! He did a procedure on my hip That gave me the ability to run again! I would recommend Dr. thunder and the practice
Insurance: CIGNA