Rate Dr. David B. Coward

Dr. David B. Coward's Ratings

Our son had ACL rupture, I had a medial meniscus tear. Our son recovered and is very athletic. He cycles and works out with no problems with his knee. I have been very happy with the results of my surgery and I was very impressed with the staff and the anesthesiologist. Outstanding experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I needed a new knee and a friend of mine who had worked for him said he was the best in the area. (She didn't care for him personally, so I figured if she recommends him anyway, he must be good.) I consulted with him and all was well until he learned that I had also talked to another surgeon. Then he got very snippy and quite unpleasant and said that I could shop for a diagnosis elsewhere. (My friend told me later that he doesn't "believe" in second opinions. His is sufficient.) He called me at home that night on a pretext and was very pleasant, even saying that helooked forward to working with me; I think he realized that he had been pretty out of line in his manner with me. In any case, dealing with him was not a pleasant experience, despite his knowledge, skill, and good reputation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Great physician! Straight up...to the point. Dr. C. leaves little doubt in his diagnosis/treatment. Damn good crew!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587710].votes_count ]]