Dr. David F. Sitler

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. David F. Sitler has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David F."
RID: 1155698
23/04/10 5 5 5 5 Awesome and got to the point. He did my surgery and I was back on my feet in no time. Sitler is an athlete himself and knows how important it is to get others back to 100%
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 993071
22/09/09 5 5 5 5 He is the best doctor I have had. His procedures gave me more mobility and use of my left knee, leg, and ankle.His staff are wonderful, they are nice, polite, and know a lot about the field of orthopedics. I have been seeing Dr.Sitler for two years and I highly recomend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 854358
06/04/09 5 5 5 5 I fractured my ankle and was in a lot of pain. I am so glad Dr. Sitler was my surgeon. He showed a lot of patience in explaining everything in detail to me and I felt less frightened about the surgery. I truly feel that I could not have had a better doctor. He is highly professional but also very kind. I was very happy with the result of the surgery although the injury turned out to be worse. I highly recommend Dr. Sitler!!!
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 809333
04/03/09 5 4 5 5 Reconstructed ACL and trimmed a torn meniscus. Excellent result with minimal scarring. When I had a knee issue about a year later on the same knee, he had me in right away to have a look and make sure everything was still good. Very professional.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 626535
29/06/08 4 4 3 4 The doctor and staff were friendly and punctual. I went through surgery for ACL reconstruction. The surgery went smoothly and the doctor did a decent job educating me on what to expect and do after the surgery; however, the follow-up appointments were a major disapointment. This was because he sent a trainee to inspect my progress (one whom I never met before) and this person practically shoved me out the door without physical therapy, follow-up support, or knowledge about why I couldnt straighten my knee to the full 180 degrees plus. Since obtaining the original flexibility and strength of the knee was the purpose of the surgery, at least in my case, I felt shorted.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield