Dr. Steven S. Goldberg

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Steven S. Goldberg has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7
RID: 5426057
25/04/14 5 5 5 5 I had a tripping accident in Sebring. Ours friends are Phyical and Occupational therapists in Fort Myers. Since I am from Indiana and knew nobody, they took care of all arrangements Dr Goldberg took care of me personally as a favor to our friends. I had a torn quad tendon. A real bear for someone almost 59 years old. The first measurement that was done on my flexibility was 107 degrees. Three months late I am now at 131. I cannot thank Dr Goldberg enough for all that he and his staff did to help me get on the road to recovery  Respond
RID: 5180721
14/02/14 5 5 5 5 After recommendations from my family doctor and a friend who is a physical therapist and patient of Dr. Goldgerg's, I chose to have him be the one to operate on my shoulder. He did an x-ray and an ultrasosund to discover a bone spur and a tear in my rotator cuff. It was decided that the low battery in my pacemaker should be replaced a month before surgery so he gave me a shot to ease the pain in my shoulder and made sure that a date was set that would work with that schedule. The surgery was totally successful and my therapy started the same day as my one week checkup. Dr. Goldberg, with his expertise and friendly personality, combined with his staff and my therapist Donna Witkowski made a great team that I would highly recommend. Thank you, Dr. Goldberg for this positive experience. Douglas Wainscott
RID: 3605787
14/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Goldberg performed a total shoulder replacement on my right shoulder. Following the surgery I was fortunate to have minimal pain(at most a 4 on a scale of 10) and now I have full use of my right arm and I am able to play golf and sleep without pain. Dr Goldberg was very knowledgeable and I would only go to him for any shoulder related problem.
RID: 2554213
08/02/13 5 5 5 5 Had rotator cuff surgery. Had two tears so the procedure was rather complicated. Dr. Goldberg did a great job and 2 years later I am playing golf better than ever.
RID: 2440538
06/10/12 5 5 5 5 Your search for a orthopedic surgeon is over. Dr. Goldberg is the best in Naples, Florida. He spends as much time with his patients as they need, answering all questions. All staff members are respectful and professional. I went to Dr. goldberg for a second opinion on my damaged shoulder, due to his experience and knowledge I ended up using him instead of the first doctor I saw.
RID: 2404591
18/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Goldberg spent as much time as I needed and answered many questions, so I felt comfortable with having him do the necessary surgery on my shoulder. It was a good decision on my part for the surgery he did was so exceptional that my recovery was quicker and easier than I thought it would be. The therapists who helped me regain full use of my arm and shoulder were quick to tell me that Dr Goldberg was an extremely talented surgeon.
RID: 2166086
29/05/12 5 5 5 5 I am a retired teacher who is fit and very active.I tor the rotator cuff of my shoulder and had a high level of concern about surgery.Dr.Goldberg had a sincere care for my welfare and took the time to develop a capsule of my personality/lifestyle.As and educator with a PhD in administration and training teachers,I was impressed with my care.Dr.Goldberg took the time to outline my condition and what he would do to resolve it.I felt so comfortable with his skill set that I entered surgery with tremendous confidence about the outcome.The physical therapist I was fortunate to have at the hospital was an extension of Dr. Goldberg.She knew his strategies and charted a course of rehabilitation that got me back to normal.Being an active person,I'm blessed to have been able to experience such a wonderful TEAM to repair my shoulder and get me back to enjoying my lifestyle.As an educator,I grade Dr. Goldberg with an A+. Dr. Goldberg,,I salute you.Many thanks,Stash Pawlinski
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2084558
27/04/12 5 5 5 5 I am a 73 year old male. Dr. Goldberg performed rotator cuff surgery on me in March 2012, for a severe rupture where the tendon had torn off the bone. He did a wonderful job!! Very little pain post-surgery. I started PT 5 days post-surgery. Many friends told me the recovery would be absolutely horrible. They were wrong – the right surgeon and the right PT people (recommended by Dr. Goldberg) have made recovery basically pain free and faster than I could have imagined. It is only seven weeks post-surgery now and I realize I have a lot more rehab in front of me, but I feel great and see progress every day, thanks to Dr. Goldberg.
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven S."
RID: 1529161
03/09/11 5 5 5 5 I am truly indebted to Dr. Goldberg for returning me to a painless and productive life as a result of my reverse total shoulder replacement. I dreaded the recovery and feared the therapy, but they turned out to be pain-free,restored my strength, range of motion, and mobility, and gave me a much brighter out-look to my future. Dr. Goldberg is a true master of his craft and I thank him and his staff, especially Scott, Denise, and Diane for their compassion and support from beginning to end. My shoulder is pain-free all day and night. Eureka! VGN
Insurance: AARP
RID: 1501870
02/08/11 5 5 5 5 wonderful doctor. Very caring and knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him.
RID: 1255981
22/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr.Goldberg is very intelligent, nice understanding found my problem his Staff very nice and senitive
RID: 797315
22/02/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor - went to him after going to another doctor in the area - much more personalized care and more complete explanations of surgery and procedures
Insurance: United Healthcare