Rate Dr. Richard D. Scheinberg

Dr. Richard D. Scheinberg's Ratings

I tore my ACL on my left knee which has been limiting on things i used to love to do for a long time. I was recommended to see Dr. Scheinberg by a close friend. Best decision I have ever made. When I arrived at the office I was greeted with a huge smile from a blonde lady at the front desk. I was back in a room within 5 minutes. The next week I had my MRI and had my surgery shortly after. My knee feels stronger than ever. Thank you Dr. Scheinberg for taking good care of me. Also a special thanks to Eric who seemed to be the man I would always talk to when I called. Over all a life changing experience.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Scheinberg and his staff are wonderful! Didn't wait long to be taken to my room to see Dr Scheinberg. Dr Scheinberg greated me with a smile and listened tentatively to my symptoms and we had a lengthy discussion in regards to all my treatment options. Very pleased with course of treatment. Looking forward to a speedy recovery.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Scheinberg replaced my right knee 4 months ago when I was at the point of being bed-ridden. I have regained the ability to walk with my family at the beach as well as hike which are things I love to do that I could not do for yrs. I am very pleased with Dr. Scheinberg and his staff. I would highly recommend him as a caring doctor and exceptional surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2013 | flag

After suffering a work injury a previous patient of Dr. scheinberg recommended that I see him . My first impression of his office and staff was very professional. I have since then had surgery and am on my way to a full recovery. The negative experiences I read below were not my experience at all perhaps they have made changes to their office staff. I never had a problem making an appointment or reaching the Dr. Even After hours. He is by far one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the county.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

michelle does not care at all of the pt's well being u could be dying of pain and still all she would care about is how to help workers comp save money on u. she does not even return calls. i cannot stressed enough just how worst she is. i wonder if the doctor knew how she treats pts. it was a very bad experience for us. this place got me so depressed! i was in so much pain and they still want me to go to work saying that "to just drink the pain meds they gave me" which made me so much more sick i almost went to ER if i only have the money! this place can suck the hope out of you and can make you feel you are a lier and worthless and it is your fault u are in workers comp! it almost makes me want to just let my workers comp go and opted out on everything and to just let my body heal on its own through time. michelle is not there for the pts but for the company who wants to save money on you. this rating is for the staff i dont know abt the dr he really did not spend time talking to me

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

This is the WORST POSSIBLE office staff And office manager Michele I have ever has the misfortune of coming in contact with. Don't waste your time!!!!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

Your most recent response kinda touches upon my experience as well. Dr. Scheinberg seemed to be a bit over the medical office routine. A descriptive word would be "burned out," or better yet a bit "robotic," which seemed to be expected with the amount of workers comp patience he sees. And the icing on the cake for the injuried patient, which is known throughout the med. industry is that workmens comp doesn't want to pay for your medical needs even if you have film footage of the accident! Insurance companies are the agency that are burning out our dr's. They call it managed care! We patience call it lack of care. And it is not free we have paid for care through our private insurance payments, or workmen's comp. paycheck deductions. We need to change the Medical Insurance Industry, and the rest of the med. industry will change. We'll have happy doc's again. Ok, I'm off my soapbox, thanks for reading.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Bad experience overall - after surgery I am worse than before...very disappointing...great personality - after doing research on my condition there were much better treatment plans and options that were not offered...

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Scheinberg and his office were both utterly useless in my care. The staff is horrible at getting back to you and Dr. Scheinberg seems totally burned out. They are not current on latest techniques and he hardly spent any time with me. I definitely did not feel like this doctor and his office cared about me one bit and since that's the most important ingredient, they get a big fat F.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2012 | flag

I'm a patient Dr. Scheinberg I had injured my shoulder with sports injury. I asked my friends for referral and they all recommend dr Scheinberg him highly. He initially treated me conservatively attempty to avoid surgery. I underwent arthroscopic surgery at publo surgery center and the experience and result could of not been Better. His compassion and surgecial expertise was remarkable. I will was be grateful to my friends for that referral and would recommend him without hesitation.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag