You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard D. Scheinberg

Dr. Richard D. Scheinberg's Ratings

Extremely professional and excellent surgeon Would recommend him to anyone and have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Highly skilled and professional . Would recommend Dr. Scheinberg without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

WORST DOCTOR OFFICE STAFF AND DOCTOR. HE DOESNT GIVE A CARE ABOUT YOU. PROBABLY IS GETTING KICKBACKS FROM WORKERS COMP. TO PUSH W/C PATIENTS THROUGH AND GET THEM FINISHED. ONLY WANTS TO SAVE MONEY FOR WORKERS COMP. PROBABLY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

My mother had a total left knee replacement and has been reading with Dr.Scheinberg. He is the greatest recovery doctor with an amazing attitude and personality. I only wish he had done hey surgery. He is very knowledgeable, and patient when explaining everything. He is willing to answer questions and thoroughly go over and through and questions we are confused about. I highly recommend him for any orthopedic surgery's

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I tore my ACL on my left knee which has been limiting on things i used to love to do for a long time. I was recommended to see Dr. Scheinberg by a close friend. Best decision I have ever made. When I arrived at the office I was greeted with a huge smile from a blonde lady at the front desk. I was back in a room within 5 minutes. The next week I had my MRI and had my surgery shortly after. My knee feels stronger than ever. Thank you Dr. Scheinberg for taking good care of me. Also a special thanks to Eric who seemed to be the man I would always talk to when I called. Over all a life changing experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Dr Scheinberg and his staff are wonderful! Didn't wait long to be taken to my room to see Dr Scheinberg. Dr Scheinberg greated me with a smile and listened tentatively to my symptoms and we had a lengthy discussion in regards to all my treatment options. Very pleased with course of treatment. Looking forward to a speedy recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Dr. Scheinberg replaced my right knee 4 months ago when I was at the point of being bed-ridden. I have regained the ability to walk with my family at the beach as well as hike which are things I love to do that I could not do for yrs. I am very pleased with Dr. Scheinberg and his staff. I would highly recommend him as a caring doctor and exceptional surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

After suffering a work injury a previous patient of Dr. scheinberg recommended that I see him . My first impression of his office and staff was very professional. I have since then had surgery and am on my way to a full recovery. The negative experiences I read below were not my experience at all perhaps they have made changes to their office staff. I never had a problem making an appointment or reaching the Dr. Even After hours. He is by far one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the county.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

michelle does not care at all of the pt's well being u could be dying of pain and still all she would care about is how to help workers comp save money on u. she does not even return calls. i cannot stressed enough just how worst she is. i wonder if the doctor knew how she treats pts. it was a very bad experience for us. this place got me so depressed! i was in so much pain and they still want me to go to work saying that "to just drink the pain meds they gave me" which made me so much more sick i almost went to ER if i only have the money! this place can suck the hope out of you and can make you feel you are a lier and worthless and it is your fault u are in workers comp! it almost makes me want to just let my workers comp go and opted out on everything and to just let my body heal on its own through time. michelle is not there for the pts but for the company who wants to save money on you. this rating is for the staff i dont know abt the dr he really did not spend time talking to me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

This is the WORST POSSIBLE office staff And office manager Michele I have ever has the misfortune of coming in contact with. Don't waste your time!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][587820].votes_count ]]