Rate Dr. Roderick Unsworth

Dr. Roderick Unsworth's Ratings

most dedicated and insightful of any dr I ever met. He works to heal not to make money. Amazing physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Couldn't possibly be better for 30 years treated our family always with great care and sincerity doesn't give up til the cause is known and treatment well under regular care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1596489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

He does what you tell him and I seemed to know more than him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1596488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

My father was diagnosed with brain tumors, and Dr. Unsworh was very understanding and compassionate. He was cooperative with our Dr's in Manitoba. I like him alot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1596487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2007

Not just because Dr. Unsworth is my family doctor, but because I know him from working at the hospital, he is one of those doctors out there that isn't wasting anyones time. He does what it is that he needs to do. While going to see him on a regular basis for my prenatal tests, he was always willing to go the extra mile, while I have heard that other doctors don't spend more than five minutes in with their patient. He is a great guy, I agree a bit awkward at times, but overall he is very caring and sincere in what it is that he tells you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1596486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2007

He's good, but hard to relate to, and isn't very comforting

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1596485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2007

He is very caring but sometimes seems a bit awkward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1596484].votes_count ]]