Rate Dr. Richard E. Nussbaum

Dr. Richard E. Nussbaum's Ratings

This doctor experimented on me and my friend WITHOUT our knowledge or consent, My best friend DIED, and I am DYING, what can he do now? He gets paid a million dollars a year to do this??? He Screwed up! Beware of him! I can prove all this!

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

Dr.Nussbaum operated on me in 1997 and I was in bad shape I could'nt walk and I went to dr.nussbaum and he did the BAK proceedure on me and it turned out great.I still have a lot of pain now because I have two other disc's that are herniated and will eventually need surgery on them. P.S.I Give him and his crew a five, Regards,Paul Goehring.N.Y.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Richard Nussbaum successfully performed two very difficult surgeries on my husband! He was able to answer each and every question we had after we had been pedestrians hit by a car. My husband and I were extremely injured and since the surgeries, my husband is doing much better. If it was not for the knowledge that Dr. Nussbaum had, my husband may have been paralyzed and never able to walk or work again. His staff in Lancaster/Palmdale was amazing and assisted us in everything that we needed. Even while my husband was still in the hospital, Dr. Nussbaum came there daily to check on him and give me moral support. The assistance we required at times was a lot and things were taken care of as soon as humanly possible. I just wish he was my doctor because I trust him with my life. I would recommend him to anyone needing his expertise because he is the KING of the Spine. We are sooo happy in the work he has done and owe him complete gratitude for improving our lives and futures! Thanks!

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag

He is such a wonderful dr. Highly recommend him. His staff is wonderful. He performed surgery on my mother and called us at home the next day to make sure she was doing ok. Very knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Nussbaum has been very helpful with my recent diagnosis. He is very informative and attentive when I go in for my office visits. He teaches me about my drug schedule. He goes over all the labs and discusses them with me. I am very satisfied with his services and would recommend him to all my friends.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2007 | flag