Rate Dr. Martin Levesque

Dr. Martin Levesque's Ratings

Not the worst dentist but pretty close. Office is not very clean and quality of work is below average. I have pain on several teeth and he can never seem to help resolve my problem. Pais several times for work that simply doesn't help with my pain. I think they are out of date with the latest techniques. I do not recommend and suggest you find a better dentist. Sorry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601865].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

My 5 years old boy had problem with a tooth and he was so terrified to visit the dentist, but since my kid met him he just loved him. He has a beautiful way to treat kids and put away fear, even for me that I was so scared to see my kid suffer. The Doctor was so patient, explain him everything and make him laugh. My kid didn't have pain and he is looking forward to meet him again. He is super professional, and you can see that he loves his profession. Beautiful work and magnificent person. A++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

An amazing person and dentist. If you have a fear of dentists go see this guy he will put you at ease and explain to you everything you need to know! I used to be terrified when I would go see my old dentist. I was afraid or everything! The price, the pain, the procedures... I was a nervous wreck on the verge of tears while sitting on that chair. Martin fixed that for me and I now have a healthy mouth. :) If there's something he doesn't he'll refer you to the best of the best! Go see him you won't regret!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2452407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I started with Martin one week after he opened up his practice, he was referred to me by someone I used to work with. We've known each other for over 28 years. I can tell you that he truly is one of the best, and he knows what he is doing. He's performed miracles with my teeth. I should have been wearing dentures today, but thanks to him I'm not. Today, I consider him my dentist/friend, I've also seen him work with patients, and kids and adults alike adore him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

OMG!!!! What a wonderful DENTIST! I was so stressed with my pain during my vacation in Montreal. Martin saved my life. No more pain and back in my hometown. He was very professional and staff was receptive. Je suis vraiment contente des services de Docteur Levesque. Un situation vraiment difficile et régler par un professionel. A+++ MERCI INFINIMENT"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Martin Lévesque est définitivement LE meilleur dentiste, dommage que je n'y sois pas allée étant enfant (car la plupart déteste les cabinets de dentistes) ! Il fait une job remarquable, le staff est super gentil/accueillant. Martin dégage une bonne humeur contagieuse, je ne l'ai jamais vue de mauvaise humeur, toujours après nous raconter des histoires farfelues, des jokes et de nous complimenter, bref c'est le "fun" aller chez le dentiste avec lui ! Et que dire du cabinet, wow, on se croirait carrément ailleur, des articles de sports partout, des objets de collections de diverses compagnies, des milliers de photos de patients/amis/familles, en gros c'est LE meilleur ! :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Je suis allée voir Martin après avoir lu les commentaires sur ce site. Je n'ai pas du tout regretté. J'en ai vu dans ma vie des dentistes, des bons et des moins bons. Mais Martin est le meilleur! Plein de patience, de douceur, de délicatesse, de bonne humeur. Il prend son temps à faire un travail parfait dans notre bouche. Il explique tout. J'ai failli m'endormir pendant qu'il me perçait mes caries. Tout est parfait dans son cabinet: son assistante, sa secrétaire,l’hygiéniste avec qui il collabore. Et la déco de son cabinet est vraie œuvre d'art unique dans son genre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I have had dental nightmares all my life, and have paid so much money, but Martin is a joy to go to, he is so funny and empathetic which is great but more importantly he is amazingly competent and I am actually looking forward to going back! He is a rare gem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

The best dentist ever! And I've tried many. H'es doing a great job, professional, and soooo funny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Martin est LE dentiste leplus sympatique et LE plus humain que je connaisse ces une personne vrai ce qui est plutot rare de nos jours et cela fait de lui une personne tres attachante il reste le meme au travail ou en dehors du travail Bravo à toute l'équipe. BIZ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1597046].votes_count ]]