You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Levesque

Dr. Martin Levesque's Ratings

Very professional and super nice guy. If every dentist was like him,most people would get their teeth cleaned every month!!!!! Great experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Best dentist EVER! I'm scared of blood and needles and he never makes me feel bad about it. In fact, he makes me laugh to change my mind. I have watery eyes when I think he is going to retire in a couple of years I guess. He always tells me that when he does, he will only keep the patient with a pair file number and that my file number is pair! lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr Martin Levesque a pris du temps pour m'expliquer la situation de ma dent facturée. Ça m'a aidé à faire le meilleur choix entre les solutions qu'il m'a proposées.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Nous sommes des patients du Dr Martin Levesque depuis 29 ans. Nos enfants le sont depuis 27 et 24 ans. Nos petits enfants depuis quelques années. grande confiance, proffessionnalisme sont des termes qui décrivent tres bien plusieurs années de bons soins que nous avons eu durant ce temps. Nous avons de belles dents grace a Martin et son personnel. Merci Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Martin Lévesque est un professionnel de la santé exceptionnel, il est attachant et offre de très bon soins. C'est l'un des meilleur dentiste que je connaisse.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Dr Levesque est un dentiste hors du commun drôle souriant et il explique bien en détail ce qu'il doit nous faire, son équipe est formidable et que dire de son bureau c'est à voir
Je le recommande !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I've been a patient for over 4 years and he's helped me in many different situations he's very funny and he knows exactly what he is talking about. staff are very kind and patient everytime they call me in for anything im always happy to take the place :)

I really truly think he's the best of best and he really is my favorite dentist I wouldn't go to any other one ever !

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2638759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I have been a client of Dr. Martin Levesque since I am 4 years old (1993). As a child, I used to love going to see him, and now being an adult it is always a pleasure to to go to his office. He is the best doctor in Canada, and I can say that because I had other dental emergencies in other provinces. He's job is perfection, as a human being he is hilarious, never lets a client leave without making him laugh and making sure his job is done without any kind of flaw.

He is a man of his word, the atmosphere in the office is amazing and he surely knows how to satisfy all of his clientele. He keeps his techniques up to date and the material is always as clean as it can be. I could continu for days, I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best dentist I know and one of the best man I can think of.

Thank you for being so awesome! :D

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Not the worst dentist but pretty close. Office is not very clean and quality of work is below average. I have pain on several teeth and he can never seem to help resolve my problem. Pais several times for work that simply doesn't help with my pain. I think they are out of date with the latest techniques. I do not recommend and suggest you find a better dentist. Sorry.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2601865].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

My 5 years old boy had problem with a tooth and he was so terrified to visit the dentist, but since my kid met him he just loved him. He has a beautiful way to treat kids and put away fear, even for me that I was so scared to see my kid suffer. The Doctor was so patient, explain him everything and make him laugh. My kid didn't have pain and he is looking forward to meet him again. He is super professional, and you can see that he loves his profession. Beautiful work and magnificent person. A++++++

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2496874].votes_count ]]