Rate Dr. William D. Summers

Dr. William D. Summers's Ratings

I have been going to his weight clinic for about 6 months now and was doing really great until about 2 months ago his clinic at Trussville constantly is running out of shots which has put my weight loss at a halt. I keep asking the staff when they will get some in but all I get is attitude. What's the point of going to a weight loss clinic if they are always out of supplies.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I like Dr. summers. His front staff however not at all! Was suppose to have surgery was told by doctor to call 2 weeks prior to surgery to confirm which I tried. Kept getting the run around. We will call you back etc. still waiting to be called back!

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

best weight clinic doctor :) very helpful and affordable diet plans are easy

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

I have been Dr Summers patient for 26 years and have loved him ever since.I was reading some of theratings and some of you said that you have to wait sometines a very long time. I too have had to wait but understand the emergencies that come up. And believe me Dr Summers is worth the wait. He is the only Dr. I know that will take blood work and do a thorough annalis of it. I habe received up to 15 to 20 pages of what tests he has ran on my blood and I was very impressed with the procedure. His bedside manner is wonderful and he takes the time to hear your problems and solve them. I can' t say enough about him except that he is the best Gynocologist out there. I will never change from him. Loveyou Dr. Summers.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Summers is a great Doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years. He is helpful, knowledgable and humorous. Very down to earth and I'm not embarrassed to ask questions.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Summers is so cool! I never thought I would say that about my gynecologist, but he is not just the average physician. He is beyond smart and I feel so comfortable talking to him about anything. I also go to his weight clinic now and have done great! Losing weight for the first time in a long time and I have tried everything in the past! Love Dr. Summers!

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Summers is great and seems to really listen. I would recommend him to anyone .

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Summers is the best gyn that I've ever had. If I can help it, I will never have to find another doctor. He is helpful and kind. He always goes the extra mile. He has a way of making a comfortable situation from an uncomfortable one. If I could use him as my only doctor, I would.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Summers is the best ob/gyn doctor I've ever been to. I have 4 children and he delivered my last one who is now 8 years old. I wish I had known about him for the first 3. I have recommended him to my best friend (she continues to see him) and to both of my daughters (they see him also). He is phenominal with a woman's first gyn visit. My daughters were anxious about this first visit. But he was so gentle, kind and understanding with them. He related to them on their level. He genuinely cares about his patients.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Summers has the best bedside manner of any doctor in any specialty I've ever met. He is incredibly kind, as is the rest of his staff, and he has an amazing ability to put you at ease, which can be difficult when performing a pelvic exam. He cared for me through a partial molar pregnancy, and his compassion was as valuable as his knowledge and skill. The only downside is that with my new insurance he is no longer in network for me. I have literally recommended him to every woman that has mentioned looking for an obgyn.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag