Dr. J. Douglas Dunning

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. J. Douglas Dunning has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4777149

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 2614701
11/04/13 5 5 5 5 All I can say is A+. I'd switched to Dr Dunning based on references..they weren't wrong.
RID: 2480831
22/11/12 5 5 5 5 The best Doctor I have ever known, very knowledgeable and caring.I am a retired RN and have worked with many Doctors but Dr Dunning is really wonderful!!!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 2414767
31/08/12 2 2 2 2 impossible to get timely apt.they will push you off on Nick the new guy dr. because Dr. Dunning is booked for weeks
RID: 2350266
11/07/12 5 3 4 4 next to impossible to set-up appointment with-in a reasonable time. booked months out!
RID: 1362141
13/02/11 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Dunning for years and highly recommend him. He is caring, considerate, and listens well. Excellent manners.
RID: 1272078
14/10/10 3 4 4 4 Great Doctor, but it is like pulling teeth to get them to call back when I have questions even though they say on the answering machine that calls before 4:30 will be called back. Disappointing!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1028485
07/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dunning cared for my mother for years and I came to know him as well, Dr. Dunning has the most wonderful bedside manner and personality I have come across yet in a Dr. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone at any time. My Mother called him "Stunning Dunning"
RID: 807968
04/03/09 4 4 5 4 Good Doctor. Listens and responds well to questions.
RID: 609040
03/06/08 5 5 5 4   Respond
RID: 132355
08/02/07 5 5 5 dr dunning is great could not ask for a better doctor I had beening going to him now for 16 years he is the best and does a very good job
RID: 109665
23/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. Dunning has always been very knowledgeable, understanding, and a great listener. He is very thorough and questions appropriately to better understand your health issues. He is a Dr. you can feel comfortable and confident with.
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
RID: 67442
09/12/06 5 5 5 Dr Dunning listens to me,includes me in the decision making process. His sense of humor helps me feel at ease. He takes a lot of time and answers all my concerns/questions. I find his advice to be helpful.  Respond
RID: 60428
29/11/06 5 5 5 GREAT doctor. The best one that I have had in my 50 years
RID: 5586
18/02/05 4 5 4 Dr. Dunning is always willing to help, and if he doesn't know about the complaint, he's always willing to refer you to a specialist. He has a wonderful bedside manner.  Respond