Rate Dr. J. Douglas Dunning

Dr. J. Douglas Dunning's Ratings

We have been patients of Dr. Dunning's for 12 years. He doesn't just rely on machines to diagnose you and pharmaceuticals to treat you. He goes above and beyound to HELP you, which is how doctors are supposed to be but aren't anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

All I can say is A+. I'd switched to Dr Dunning based on references..they weren't wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

The best Doctor I have ever known, very knowledgeable and caring.I am a retired RN and have worked with many Doctors but Dr Dunning is really wonderful!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

impossible to get timely apt.they will push you off on Nick the new guy dr. because Dr. Dunning is booked for weeks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

next to impossible to set-up appointment with-in a reasonable time. booked months out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Dunning for years and highly recommend him. He is caring, considerate, and listens well. Excellent manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

Great Doctor, but it is like pulling teeth to get them to call back when I have questions even though they say on the answering machine that calls before 4:30 will be called back. Disappointing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

Dr. Dunning cared for my mother for years and I came to know him as well, Dr. Dunning has the most wonderful bedside manner and personality I have come across yet in a Dr. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone at any time. My Mother called him "Stunning Dunning"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2009

Good Doctor. Listens and responds well to questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2130330].votes_count ]]